Arena Ladder and PvP kills script

Hey all!

Just a word of warning, I am not brilliant with C++ scripting at all, but I have an idea for a script for my server.

Basically I need a creature gossip script that would allow a user to choose Top Killers or Top Arena teams, when either is clicked a query is run which returns the results to the gossip menu. Using a web application I managed to track down the SQL script to the following:

/* Let’s prepare our SQL statements */
$this->statements[‘trinity’] = array(
‘TopArenaTeams’ => “SELECT arenaTeamId AS arenateamid, rating, rank, name, captainGuid AS captain, type FROM arena_team WHERE type = ? ORDER BY rating DESC LIMIT ?;”,
‘TeamMembers’ => “SELECT
arena_team_member.arenaTeamId AS arenateamid,
arena_team_member.guid AS guid,
arena_team_member.personalRating AS rating,
arena_team_member.seasonGames AS games,
arena_team_member.seasonWins AS wins,
characters.name AS name,
characters.class AS class,
characters.level AS level
FROM arena_team_member
RIGHT JOIN characters ON characters.guid = arena_team_member.guid
WHERE arena_team_member.arenateamid = ? ORDER BY guid ASC;”,
‘TopHKPlayers’ => “SELECT guid, name, level, race, class, gender, totalKills AS kills FROM characters WHERE totalKills > 0 ORDER BY totalKills DESC LIMIT ?;”,
);

However I am not too sure how to convert this into a C++ Script that would allow the gossip interaction for both sides of things, the Honorable kills and the Arena Team ladder.

Hope that somebody can help!

Many thanks in advance,

regards,

Katos.

— Canned message start —

This thread is not related to the official Trinity codebase and was moved to the Custom Code section.

Please read the stickies next time.

— Canned message end —

My apologies, I honestly thought it was in the custom code section, must have mis-clicked, sorry about that! /emoticons/default_smile.png

shameless bump