[Complete] [Merged]Fix some text

This is a minor fix to make the text 100% blizzlike.

-- Fix some text for quest 9164 "Captives at Deatholme" now that I can properly parse the sniffs UPDATE `creature_text` SET `text`= 'Th... thank you. I thought I was going to die.' WHERE `entry`=16206; UPDATE `gossip_menu_option` SET `option_text`= 'A bit ungrateful, aren''t we? The way out is clear, flee quickly!' WHERE `menu_id`=7179; UPDATE `gossip_menu_option` SET `option_text`= 'You''re free to go now. The way out is safe.' WHERE `menu_id`=7176; UPDATE `gossip_menu_option` SET `option_text`= 'You''re free to go now. The way out is safe.' WHERE `menu_id`=7186;[/sql]

[CODE]-- Gossip Menu insert from sniff
DELETE FROM gossip_menu WHERE entry=7436 AND text_id=9005;
INSERT INTO gossip_menu (entry,text_id) VALUES (7436,9005);
– Creature Gossip_menu_id Update from sniff
UPDATE creature_template SET gossip_menu_id=7436 WHERE entry=16268;
– Creature Gossip_menu_option Update from sniff
DELETE FROM gossip_menu_option WHERE menu_id=7436 AND id=0;
INSERT INTO gossip_menu_option (menu_id,id,option_icon,option_text,option_id,npc_option_npcflag,action_menu_id,action_poi_id,action_script_id,box_coded,box_money,box_text) VALUES
(7436,0,1, ‘May I see your wares?’,3,128,0,0,0,0,0, ‘’);

– Gossip Menu insert from sniff
DELETE FROM gossip_menu WHERE entry=9985 AND text_id=13839;
INSERT INTO gossip_menu (entry,text_id) VALUES (9985,13839);
– Creature Gossip_menu_id Update from sniff
UPDATE creature_template SET gossip_menu_id=9985 WHERE entry=26905;
– Creature Gossip_menu_option Update from sniff
DELETE FROM gossip_menu_option WHERE menu_id=9985 AND id=0;
INSERT INTO gossip_menu_option (menu_id,id,option_icon,option_text,option_id,npc_option_npcflag,action_menu_id,action_poi_id,action_script_id,box_coded,box_money,box_text) VALUES
(9985,0,3, ‘Train me.’,5,16,0,0,0,0,0, ‘’);[/sql]
[/CODE]

-- Conversation between Highlord Tirion Fordring & The Ebon Watcher minor text update from sniff UPDATE `creature_text` SET `text`= 'The Lich King is unlike any foe that you have ever faced, Highlord. Though you bested him upon the holy ground of Light''s Hope Chapel, you tread now upon his domain.$B' WHERE `entry`=30377 AND `groupid`=1; UPDATE `creature_text` SET `text`= 'You cannot win. Not like this...$B' WHERE `entry`=30377 AND `groupid`=2; UPDATE `creature_text` SET `text`= 'The Lich King knows your boundaries, Highlord. He knows that you will not fire on your own men. Do you not understand? He has no boundaries. No rules to abide. $B' WHERE `entry`=30377 AND `groupid`=8; UPDATE `creature_text` SET `text`= 'Then you have lost, Highlord.$B' WHERE `entry`=30377 AND `groupid`=9;[/sql]