[Completed][Complete] Ascented Mage Hunter SAI

-- Ascented Mage Hunter SAI UPDATE `creature_template` SET `AIName`= 'SmartAI' WHERE `entry`=25724; DELETE FROM `smart_scripts` WHERE `entryorguid` IN (25724); INSERT INTO `smart_scripts` (`entryorguid`,`source_type`,`id`,`link`,`event_type`,`event_phase_mask`,`event_chance`,`event_flags`,`event_param1`,`event_param2`,`event_param3`,`event_param4`,`action_type`,`action_param1`,`action_param2`,`action_param3`,`action_param4`,`action_param5`,`action_param6`,`target_type`,`target_param1`,`target_param2`,`target_param3`,`target_x`,`target_y`,`target_z`,`target_o`,`comment`) VALUES (25724,0,0,0,11,0,100,0,0,0,0,0,8,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'Ascented Mage Hunter - On reset - Set react state passive'), (25724,0,1,0,1,0,100,1,1000,1000,1000,1000,11,45940,0,0,0,0,0,9,25594,0,10,0,0,0,0,'Ascented Mage Hunter - On reset - Cast Evanor''s Prison Chains');[/sql]

This fixes the triggers:

add this… tested and looks good… have to set inhabit type because they fall into the platform

you got it before me

[B][SIZE=10px][FONT=arial]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlrtYNSFBPo[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]

i hopped on retail for you on this one too.

Thanks man. Are they not attackable and do they ignore aggro in TC?

they aggro on my server and shouldnt… on retail as on video, they are not attackable. but as i said, thats just by me flying there and trying to tease them… unless they are scripted for some other reason. i say they are not attackable.

Your response confuses me. Are they working properly on TC?

what part of MY SERVER is not understandable as far as being private server ( hence TC)… they aggro on me and they should not.

OK, I will update SAI.

just did horde quest on my mage… when we got there the npcs just simply died from scripted events and then the cube done its thing and the named npc spawned under it… so the 4 mage hunters are not attackable from horde aspect.

Video?

thats the embarrassing part… i didnt realize which quest it was until it started… by then it was too late to try to get fraps up… i cant leave it run all the time on this damn laptop.

no prob. Can you give me the quest name or number?

chain quest that leads up to talking to the npc back behind the big dragon… you and a few npcs are flown over to the platform and the npcs do all there is to do and possibly in a few seconds, you are standing there wondering what just happened.

q11681 Rescuing Evanor

2 Minor things i noticed.

-- Berl invi man should not move and should fly UPDATE `creature` SET `MovementType`=0, `spawndist`=0 WHERE `id`=25594; UPDATE `creature_template` SET `InhabitType`=7 WHERE `entry`=25594;[/sql]