[Completed][WIP] Fires Over Skettis

[CODE]-- Fix quest Fires Over Skettis
SET @TRIGGER := 22991;
SET @EGG := 185549;
SET @SKYBLAST := 39844;

– Old Unit flag was 33555200.
UPDATE creature_template SET AIName= ‘SmartAI’,unit_flags=33554432 WHERE entry=@TRIGGER;
UPDATE gameobject_template SET AIName= ‘SmartGameObjectAI’ WHERE entry=@EGG;
DELETE FROM smart_scripts WHERE entryorguid=@TRIGGER AND source_type=0;
DELETE FROM smart_scripts WHERE entryorguid=@EGG AND source_type=1;
INSERT INTO smart_scripts (entryorguid,source_type,id,link,event_type,event_phase_mask,event_chance,event_flags,event_param1,event_param2,event_param3,event_param4,action_type,action_param1,action_param2,action_param3,action_param4,action_param5,action_param6,target_type,target_param1,target_param2,target_param3,target_x,target_y,target_z,target_o,comment) VALUES
(@EGG,1,0,1, 8,0,100,0x01,@SKYBLAST,0,0,0,41,500,0,0,0,0,0,7,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, ‘Monstrous Kaliri Egg - On Skyguard Blasting Charge hit - Despawn’),
(@TRIGGER,0,0,1,8,0,100,0x01,@SKYBLAST,0,0,0,33,@TRIGGER,0,0,0,0,0,7,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, ‘Monstrous Kaliri Egg Trigger - On Skyguard Blasting Charge hit - Give kill credit’),
(@TRIGGER,0,1,0,61,0,100,0,0,0,0,0,41,500,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, ‘Monstrous Kaliri Egg Trigger - Linked event - Despawn after 500 ms’);

DELETE FROM conditions WHERE SourceTypeOrReferenceId=13 AND SourceEntry=@SKYBLAST;
INSERT INTO conditions (SourceTypeOrReferenceId, SourceGroup, SourceEntry, ElseGroup, ConditionTypeOrReference, ConditionValue1, ConditionValue2, ConditionValue3, ErrorTextId, ScriptName, Comment) VALUES
(13,0,@SKYBLAST,0,18,0,@EGG,0,0,‘’, ‘Skyguard Blasting Charge - Limit GO targets to Monstrous Kaliri Egg’),
(13,0,@SKYBLAST,0,18,1,@TRIGGER,0,0,‘’, ‘Skyguard Blasting Charge - Limit NPC targets to Monstrous Kaliri Egg Trigger’);[/sql]
[/CODE]

Good luck with that /emoticons/default_sad.png

As far as I know we can’t despawn GOs. It’s been requested lots of times… and Rat is MIA.

Actually gameobject despawning has nothing to do with SAI, its a core issue that’s way overdue (and noone wants to look at gameobject handling cause it… sucks for lack of better word).

Ugh … :S

Understand why every trigger is spawned at the exact location of the gameobject.

Any hint about this one ? Is this some Blizzard trick ?

I’ll check on retail asap /emoticons/default_biggrin.png

it could be connected with the quest achievement, doesn’t it?

http://www.wowhead.c…chievement=1275

The achievement is timed and starts when you take the quest. I have not hint how to do that in SAI, so i guess this sould be done with an AchievementCriteriaScript.

Probably because the spell should hit those invisible npcs and not the GOs.

That’s what i though of first hand. However, even when adding this to the conditions, the triggers did behave like they were not hit. Strange, will re-test this evening. The GOs have an animation when they get hit because the spell does have SPEL_EFFECT_ACTIVATE_GOBJECT or smthng similar. Anyways …

1. conditions for 39844 are already in TDB, no need to readd them /emoticons/default_smile.png

2. If you are sure that the go’s should despawn, then you can set gameobject_template.data5 (consumable) to 1, then it should despawn. But it’s from WDB so the change won’t be accepted.

3. If “the triggers did behave like they were not hit”, then it’s probably because they have UNIT_FLAG_OOC_NOT_ATTACKABLE which means the spell cannot hit them. You need to remove that flag (it’s from sniff, I think) or change its behavior (in core) so it won’t limit quest spells.

Ty for the flag hint, never would have thought of that.

Edited, working, could not get the kill credit when removing UNIT_FLAG_OOC_NOT_ATTACKABLE. Other flags where UNIT_FLAG_PASSIVE and UNIT_FLAG_NOT_SELECTABLE.

Yes I know this is hacklike.

@Warpten take a look at the code here: https://github.com/T…comment-3250563

P.S. I’m still not certain that is the best way to fix the quest but it is the best I can do for now.

This can be moved to completed too:

https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/blob/master/sql/updates/world/2012_09_16_02_world_fires_over_skettis.sql