Damage done

Hello, I wish to know here is calculated the DAMAGE DONE not the damage before its done. I mean which cpp file…

Lets say a weapon does ingame dmg between 1000 and 1500, so If I increase the damage done by core edit should give 10000 15000

so let me get this straight. First you want help increasing the health provided by stamina, and now you want help increasing damage done?

What’s the net gain of these changes?

Im building up a project…

If you are building project and you are alone developer and you don’t know where to find code that calculate mele damage just forget about that project.

I came here for help, not to start a drama ok? If someone is nice and kind to help me with this

the reason I ask is because it seems like you are creating extra work for yourself when there might be a simpler solution.

What is the intended result of these changes?

I do this because I create a fun project and I wish to know where can I increase the damage done… by melee and spells

as far I found:

in unit.cpp

uint32 Unit::DealDamage(Unit* victim, uint32 damage, CleanDamage const* cleanDamage, DamageEffectType damagetype, SpellSchoolMask damageSchoolMask, SpellInfo const* spellProto, bool durabilityLoss)

changed:
return damage;
to
return damage*1000;

but ingame doesn’t show x1000;

Update this table

http://archive.trinitycore.info/Item_template_tc2

No, I mean I hit a creature and instead of 1000000 it did 1000, I dont update item damage, just the damage done