Dbc, Maps, mmaps, Vmaps problems

Grüße!

Kommen wir gleic zur Fehlermeldung:

WORLD: VMap support included. LineOfSight:1, getHeight:1, indoorCheck:1 PetLOS:1

WORLD: VMap data directory is: data/vmaps

Map file ‘data/maps/0004331.map’: does not exist!

Correct .map files not found in path ‘data/maps’ or .vmtree/.vmtile files in ‘data/vmaps’. Please place .map/.vmtree/.vmtile files in appropriate directories or correct the DataDir value in the worldserver.conf file.

Ich habe maptools auf 4 verschiedene Revisionen + Datenbankupdates eingespielt. Doch ich bin seit 1 Woche am verzweifeln… Kann mir da jemand weiterhelfen?

BTW: Die Map, die nicht existieren soll, existiert.

Munga ich würde dir ja gerne helfen dann schreib einfach mal in ICQ zurück!

?!

Schreib du mich an bzw. lass mir deine ICQ - Nummer zukommen.

[SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]Hello[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]![/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]I have a “[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]problem[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]” [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]with [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]the [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]Trinity Core to [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]install on a [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]Debian [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]root [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]server.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]I [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]think I[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]'ve done everything [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]correctly [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]so far[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial],[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]now I’m [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]stuck [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]with [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]the [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]question[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]:[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]DBC[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial],[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]Maps[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial],[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]Vmaps[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]?[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]Should I create (extract) all the three folders on my computer and upload it to my root Server? [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]Or [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]should I [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]download [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]a WoW[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]folder[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px]FONT=arial in my [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]root [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]server [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]and create (extract) the [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]three folders[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]?[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]It would be [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]great if [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]someone could help me.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]==[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]At the moment [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]I download [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]the [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]World o f[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]Warcraft [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]folder [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]in a .[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]rar [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]file[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial] to [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]my root [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]server[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial], but it would [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]take about [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]5hours[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial](which [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]would be [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]much faster [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]than if [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]I [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]would [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]upload [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]them [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]from my PC to the Root[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial], where[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial] I can [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]download the [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]tools on [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]the [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]root[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]==[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]greets,[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px][FONT=arial]Cufcuf[/FONT][/SIZE]

You can extract them in your PC then copy them to the dedicated server

http://www.trinitycore.org/f/topic/5520-looking-for-ginea-pigs-for-dynamic-vmaps/

Need compiled for Windows from today TC rev extractors.

I have no way to compile a windows-only under linux.

Thanks for help

its here http://filebeam.com/e5f4b3f52a0a1f99a41095ea0821e681

Please close topic

Good! Thank you!

hello , when i’m extract vmaps ( today rev with dynamic vmaps )

i see this errors

[ATTACH]434._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]435._xfImport[/ATTACH]

is it normal ?

ignore.

thank you

Why? What is causing the errors? They didn’t exist with the older extractors.

How can the model bounds be calculated for the maps if the models errored during extraction?

They are incorrect models, that’s why i said subv to hide those errors, older extractor also had errors with other things and where hidded.

Gotcha, thanks.

It’s been a while since I had to extract vmaps, but we don’t need the old spliconfig.txt file anymore do we?

This is the content of that file

# list of map names

509 #AhnQiraj  

469 #BlackwingLair

189 #MonasteryInstances

030 #PVPZone01

037 #PVPZone02

033 #Shadowfang

533 #Stratholme Raid

209 #TanarisInstance

309 #Zul'gurub

560 #HillsbradPast

534 #HyjalPast

532 #Karazahn

543 #HellfireRampart

568 #ZulAman

564 #BlackTemple

huh? the tools compile under both windows and linux (mac too, I believe) also, maps, vmaps, etc. can be extracted under any OS and work just fine on any OS, so, I fail to see the problem here.

“Server.log”

ERROR: VMap file ‘./vmaps/000.vmtree’ is missing or points to wrong version of vmap file. Redo vmaps with latest version of vmap_assembler.exe.

ERROR: Correct .map files not found in path ‘./maps’ or .vmtree/.vmtile files in ‘./vmaps’. Please place .map/.vmtree/.vmtile files in appropriate directories or correct the DataDir value in the worldserver.conf file.

TDB_full_335.11.45_2012_01_08

VMap file './vmaps/000.vmtree' is missing or points to wrong version of vmap file. Redo vmaps with latest version of vmap_assembler.exe.

Have you tried that?

[/CODE]