Does the 4.3 branch implement the reduced XP?

I was cleaning out some of my old bookmarks and came across this: 4.0.3a patch notes

Of interest was:

If you are currently at the maximum level that you can be for an expansion (or higher), killing creatures from that expansion will now grant 10% of normal experience.

Examples:

[ul][li]Level 60 or higher players get 10% normal experience for killing creatures in Azeroth (“Old world” content)[/li]
[li]Level 70 or higher players get 10% of normal experience for killing Burning Crusade creatures.[/li]
[li]Level 80 or higher players get 10% of normal experience for killing Lich King creatures.[/li]
[li]Level 85 or higher players get 10% of normal experience for killing Cataclysm creatures.[/li]
[/ul]

I see that the creature_template table has an exp field which is:

The expansion table the creatures health value is taken from. Values are from 0 to 2

so does this mean that the XP penalty is going to be implemented in the 4.x branch? Also, where are these “expansion tables”? I don’t have any such tables in my world DB and the wiki is supposed to be for 3.3.5a.

Edit:

If it is implemented, I think this should be one of those CONF options people can tweak so that they can change the penalty amount or even turn it off.

http://www.trinitycore.info/Creature_classlevelstats_tc2

It’s not implemented.

Ah, ok. From the way the wiki reads, I expected to have a separate table for each expansion.

Anyway as I suggested earlier, if this is something that gets implemented I think allowing people to turn it off would be nice.

I didnt know this was a feature that Blizzard implemented oO.

I’ll do it when i get home today, thanks for the info.

Note: YAY for necroing threads.

Implemented long time ago.