[HELP] i need help with this linking error in script

Hi, guys, um i have found some old trial of the champion scripts and tried adding them to my compile, i got errors first time like with unidentified functions and that, but i added everything by myself from an old repack which had them put in, now these scripts do use hacks i can tell u that, but i need somne help i dont understand what these errors are so i need ur help with it they are linking errors and nothing else just 3 linking errors which i cant figure out, here they are:

Error 5317 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol “public: virtual bool __thiscall SpellScript::UnitTargetHandler::CheckEffect(class SpellInfo const *,unsigned char)” (?CheckEffect@UnitTargetHandler@SpellScript@@UAE_NPBVSpellInfo@@E@Z) D:\Build\src\server\worldserver\game.lib(SpellScript.obj)

Error 5318 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol “public: virtual bool __thiscall SpellScript::UnitTargetHandler::CheckEffect(class SpellInfo const *,unsigned char)” (?CheckEffect@UnitTargetHandler@SpellScript@@UAE_NPBVSpellInfo@@E@Z) D:\Build\src\server\worldserver\scripts.lib(boss_argent_challenge.obj)

Error 5319 error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals D:\Build\bin\Debug\worldserver.exe

so if anyone can figure these i would greatly apprecitiate it, thank you.

EDIT: NVM i found the problem i wass missing a couple fo things still so dont worry about it, btw i now have toc5 working properly, i might put what you need up on here in time for it to work, but keep in mind it does use hacks its only way i know

EDIT: ok well i have compiled everything but i dont which creatures need what stats and what scripts added to them so this is gunna be a bitch, but heres my scripts i’ll post themtoc5 scripts.rar

Here is the sql i got with the scripts can anyone fix this sql up to work properly make all npc’s have proper stats scriptnames and spawns and stuff trial_of_the_champion.sql