I tried to start worldserver but this error keeps popping up [1146] Table 'world.updates_include' doesn't exist

It says it all in the title. How can I fix this?

For the record I do have all the auto update stuff on in the conf worldserver file

[ATTACH]2631._xfImport[/ATTACH]

If you were trying to recreate the database from scratch then you also need to drop views and functions, not just old tables

Hi there,

I found your reply when searching for an answer to the same problem. Unfortunately I am a newbie to SQL and don’t understand what you mean by “drop views and functions”.
Maybe you can explain it a little more?

Just to make sure that my problem is indeed the same, here the output of the worldserver when I run it (that’s how far I came):

Using configuration file /home/legion/server/etc/worldserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 3.0.2 15 Mar 2022 (library: OpenSSL 3.0.2 15 Mar 2022)
Using Boost version: 1.74.0
Updating Auth database…

Auth database is up-to-date! Containing 4 new and 289 archived updates.
Updating Character database…
Character database is up-to-date! Containing 2 new and 154 archived updates.
Updating World database…
[1146] Table ‘world.updates_include’ doesn’t exist
Your database structure is not up to date. Please make sure you’ve executed all queries in the sql/updates folders.
Caught signal 6
Speicherzugriffsfehler (Speicherabzug geschrieben) - what (hopefully) translates to memory access error (memory dump written)

Thanks and hi all (since I joined today :-))

is this a fresh install of TC? if so you can drop the DB and recreate it following this procedure: https://trinitycore.info/install/Database-Installation (this link shows how to create a new db)

Thanks for your quick reply.
Yes, it’s a fresh install.
The steps on the page are exactly what I did. The DB has been created and I copied the two files to the directory where worldserver binary is in (server/bin).
Shall I again run the create_mysql.sql script?

this error comes from importing databases manually, the only database you must import with heidy is create_mysql. run drop_mysql and run create_mysql again, and leave core to do the job of import world database.

Hi,

thanks a lot. You got me on the right path. I couldn’t use Heidi since I’m on Linux. Using dbeaver the first time I think I ran the script as a wrong user. (I’m a newbie to dbeaver, too ;-))
At least I think thats the reason because dbeaver didn’t let me run the drop script due to missing “create user” rights. So I started SQL with sudo from command line and executed the SQL-queries from the scripts one by one. By that I could drop the old database and create a new one.
This time worldserver made it to initialize (although with many messages like “Table ‘creature_loot_template’ Entry 14750 Item 19708: item does not exist - skipped”)…
Well - I will see if it works.
Thanks again for your kind support!

Just in case someone else has the same problem: If you have opened all ports in the firewalls and still can’t login: In my case (running wow on a different computer in the same LAN) it helped to change the line in bnetserver.conf from LoginREST.LocalAddress=127.0.0.1 to LoginREST.LocalAddress=192.x.x.x (with the IP being the address of the computer running trinity).
Now it seems to work.