I wanna help

Hi friends i develop in c++ i have solid knowledge about the language and sql i want to help int the development of the core or the db…but i dont know how the framework works so if anyone can gave me an explanation and a little trainig i can help u with this problems

sorry for my bad english im bad writing but i read it well

I suggest looking over the code. That’s what I do anyway, but I get the gist of it ^^ Then, contribute with Pull Requests.

Download and compile the project, get it running, then review the wiki on the sql table structures. Also review the worldserver.conf to see what kind of customization options are already baked into the core. Learn how to use git, if you don’t know already.

Don’t be afraid to learn by experimenting with changes.

What I’m saying is that there is no real documentation on the framework. Just dive in and see if you can swim.

There is this:

http://docs.trinitycore.info/index.html

im interested in fix class spell and talents where do i should look??

are they broken?

fix or hack mercilessly?

Google.ca

Google.com

Google.cn

Google.ru

Google.ie

you know…

Yes, they are or atleast half of them are unblizzlike and have small glitches that can be exploited if you know their code, though some are heavily unbalanced and so bring disbalance at PvP or PvE.

Yes, they are or atleast half of them are unblizzlike and have small glitches that can be exploited if you know their code, though some are heavily unbalanced and so bring disbalance between PvP or PvE.

And they crash core 24/7. Am i right?