Joomla Compatible with TrinityCore

Hello Everyone,

I’m looking for a component for Joomla to make integrity between trinity Core and Joomla . I did some searches and got only website which was http://www.jtrinitycore.org/ , but unfortunately it’s down .

So wondering if anyone got information about this issue .

For example , when someone creates account on Website ( which based on Joomla ) , it creates account in game’s database too , or some other stuff such as shop , VIP items or …

[SIZE=10px]Sry for bad english [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10px]Thanks,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10px]RamiZ[/SIZE]

not the proper place to request CUSTOM CODE, and, also, illegal public server topics, such as VIP or shop are not allowed on this board, at all.

Well , forget about VIP or …

I just need joomla component which is kinda bridge between Joomla and TrinityCore … If you have any knowledge about this .

which is either custom code or trinity utilities, not help and support… Please read the rules.

Bah !

Joomla is open source and I don think it’s kinda illegal /emoticons/default_smile.png

idk why you dont say just " I don know how to do it " or " I don have any knowledge about this issue" !

I didn’t say it was illegal, I said this is not the proper forum for it, we have more forums than just Help and Support…

and, I don’t say that, because it would be a lie, but, I refuse to help anyone who can’t follow the rules of the forum.

— Canned message start —

This thread is not related to the official Trinity codebase and was moved to the Custom Code section.

Please read the stickies next time.

— Canned message end —

Athena have made a public plugin like this.