Limiting Spells To Certain Creatures (Conditions Table)

I’m trying to do what the topic says. I have

[CODE]

– Delete –

DELETE FROM conditions WHERE SourceTypeOrReferenceId=13 AND SourceEntry=63124;# 1 row affected.

– Insert –

INSERT INTO conditions (SourceTypeOrReferenceId, SourceGroup, SourceEntry, ElseGroup, ConditionTypeOrReference, ConditionValue1, ConditionValue2, ConditionValue3, ErrorTextId,ScriptName, Comment) VALUES

(13, 0, 63124, 0, 18, 1, 33498, 0, 0, ‘’, ‘Limits Large Femur's incapacitate spell to only NPC Maloric’);[/CODE]

I’ve tried a number of combinations to limit this spell to the specified creature but I always get this error:

SourceEntry 63124 in `condition` table does not have any implicit target TARGET_UNIT_NEARBY_ENTRY(38) or TARGET_DST_NEARBY_ENTRY (46), TARGET_UNIT_AREA_ENTRY_SRC(7), TARGET_UNIT_AREA_ENTRY_DST(8), TARGET_UNIT_CONE_ENTRY(60), TARGET_GAMEOBJECT_NEARBY_ENTRY(40)TARGET_GAMEOBJECT_AREA_SRC(51), TARGET_GAMEOBJECT_AREA_DST(52)

I’ve trawled through the code and looked at where the error is thrown and it doesn’t really shed more light on it for me! And conditions table info on wiki is where I started, so I’m stumped. Any ideas oh great ones?

Try:

INSERT INTO `conditions` (`SourceTypeOrReferenceId`,`SourceEntry`,`ElseGroup`,`ConditionTypeOrReference`,`ConditionValue1`,`ConditionValue2`,`ErrorTextId`,`Comment`) VALUES (18,45080,1,24,1,33498,447,'Large Femur only usable at Maloric');[/sql]

Thanks. Brilliant worked like a charm. I assumed (obviously wrongly) that it should be based on spell. Guess it makes more sense to base it on item /emoticons/default_wink.png