PHP Roster for TrinityCore

Hello again,

I am working on a roster for Trinity, once I have a final product I will release it on github. Anyways, I was just wanting to post what I have made so far here and see if anyone has any suggestions or ideas to improve upon this. I will attach what I have made so far.

Thanks

Here’s the code for what I have so far…

https://github.com/o0Loco0o/TC-Roster

What I need to do next:

Add pagination to query results (I’m having trouble with this, if anyone would like to volunteer)

Remove GM’s and Admin’s from the results (Also having trouble with this)

Add a menu system, or at least navigation buttons

Here’s a look so far

[ATTACH]614._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Maybe you can allow admin to select what columns wanna show by default (conf based? (never show, allow player to select, show by default, always show)) and allow players to choice what columns wanna get and include yesterday kills and today kills. And OFC exclude GM accounts from being show.

Make the list sortable by column. That’s pretty easy. If you’re doing kills, maybe also do Honor, possibly arena points.

@Valium The data is sortable by column. Also, I was thinking about removing kills from this table, adding guild and making a completely seperate table for total kills, today kills, yesterday kills, total honor, today honor, yesterday honor, arena points, and personal arena rating. Also making it so when you click on a guild from a list, it will come up with a nother version of the table with only players from that guild.

@Aokromes I will have to learn how to exclude admins from the results, this is honestly my first php project from scratch, so there is a lot of research I have to do. I have been able to tackle every obstacle thus far tho =) The select columns in config.php is a good idea, each page will have config options in the config.php.

Working on adding a jquery menu to the top of the page today, and creating seperate roster and pvp pages. Also going to figure out how to seperate query results into pages and limit maximum results.

Looks very pretty compared to mine http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=508237ugly.png

/emoticons/default_biggrin.png

@maibenrai - Interested in sharing how you got that tooltip to function?

@o0Loco0o: For tooltips see http://www.wowhead.com/tooltips.

To exclude by GM Level you’d have to get account_access Table data first, then exclude them from your character query like this:

SELECT * FROM characters WHERE account NOT IN (SELECT account FROM realm.account_access WHERE access > X);

I did this without looking at the actual table so field names might be wrong, don’t blame me. /emoticons/default_smile.png

If you get tooltip data from wowhead, aren’t the items going to have Cata stats on them?

Just an update…

What I have done:

I have added the additional columns requested and made column display configurable in the config.php

Made required kills for pvp rank configurable in config.php

I changed the header row fonts to morpheus

What I need to do next:

Add pagination to query results (I’m having trouble with this, if anyone would like to volunteer)

Remove GM’s and Admin’s from the results (Also having trouble with this)

Add a menu system, or at least navigation buttons

Here’s a look so far

[ATTACH]613._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Yes they are, but as you he shows items with ilvl 372, which are cata.