[PHP] Utilities

Codes should be reviewed as they are somewhat older.

please update /emoticons/default_sad.png

This, /emoticons/default_smile.png

so made it nullified then works great.

Thank you paradox

$data['sha_pass_hash'] = sha1(strtoupper($userrow['username'].":".$_POST['password']));

$data['sessionkey']	= "";

$data['s']		= "";

$data['v']		= "";

xD

the v s and sessionkey columns need to be set to 0.

setting them to NULL (empty) is a good way to allow someone to hack your server by logging in without any password at all.

I see, didn’t know about that. I will set it to 0 and re-test it thanks!

this works with more security. thx paradox

$data['sha_pass_hash'] = sha1(strtoupper($userrow['username'].":".$_POST['password']));

$data['sessionkey']= "0";

$data['s']= "0";

$data['v']= "0";

Top Honor :

Warning: mysql_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, string given in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 344

344 : mysql_close($characters);

/emoticons/default_sad.png

hi, thanks for shareing.

i would like to know how to show alience online summary and horde online summary?

Anyone knows how to connect trinity to some system like Drupal or Joomla? I mean how to add there registration forms when it has some encryption etc thx

Look @ my signature!

Next time use search.

I searched it and did not find anything thank you. Do you have anything for drupal also?

Check jfusion forum… i think i read somewhere that they are porting jfusion to drupal also… if so, my plugin will work like a glove. /emoticons/default_biggrin.png

What do you think is better joomla or Drupal?

Im not familiar with Drupal. Till today i always did programing for joomla, so i cannot say. /emoticons/default_wink.png

I think Joomla is more flexible in that area, of course, if you have the right tools…

but joomla (version 1.5) is a bit messy written (mysql). if you have 50+ users on you joomla page apache web server and mysql server a blowing up like hell. dont know about newer versions.

Does anyone have an updated password recovery php script for latest trinity that’s not easily hacked they’d be willing to share?

— Canned message start —

You smell that? It was this thread rotting.

You just played:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8899/threadnecromancerji6.jpg

— Canned message end —

Could Someone Please Upgrade Latest To Recovery Password TrinityCore? because these are Very Old Variables seem to Mangos