Shadows of Argus

Hello everyone, in this topic i want to ask #TCDevTeam about updating core to patch 7.3 or higher.
I know about problems with new blizzard protection (binary obfuscate), and i understand this delay :slight_smile:

But, if it's not a secret, i just want to know on which stage of development #TCDevTeam on this moment? x)
Sorry guys if you receive a lot of same question in your pm every day, and you tired on answer on it.
Wish you love and luck <3

Server side part of it was completed (in same state as current 7.2.5) and is available on a different branch

Only client part remains

Omg…you are really awesone and you did a great work, a lot of thanks ^^.