[Software] What would you like me to program using c#

I have started advance is c# due to me applying for a job that requires i program using that language 8 hours a day.

So i need to write programs for a month or two to get re-acquainted with the language:

Please post ideas for software functionality you would like to use.

A friend of mine told me he would like a Truice type of program but with much more features.

Remember, the application is not only for windows, using [SIZE=14px][FONT=Corbel]Mono framework [/FONT][/SIZE]to run it in any Os.

Also, i will release the source of the application on GitHub with the solution and everything inside.

If no one has any ideas, i am going to create a program called WinTrinity, with Truice like feel, and a lot more features, such as DBC Reader, Editor. SQL File Reader, Editor, 3D Model Viewer [using wowhead api], CPP Class Creator, and anything else i can think of to improve my knowledge of c#.

I’d like to see an app that allows you to service-mode the trinity server apps. I have three servers on my server machine, and each one of them uses it’s own space on the taskbar. Would be nice to have an app that allows you to control them (using RA or SOAP), and start/stop them asynchronously, etc. (So they can all be shut down/restarted blizzlike), and will also minimze to the tray. (Instead of going to the task bar when minimized)

+1 for Truice like app.

Trinity has already that. Use search to find what you are looking for.

I’ve searched, and looked in the forums for it, can’t find an app that does it in both of these manners: 1.) Efficiently, 2.) cleanly. Either they are extremely buggy, or incomplete

Search better! A simple search by “Start as a Service” returned me this thread: http://www.trinitycore.org/f/topic/1618-start-as-service-command-line/

It even has the same name!!

personally I would like to see scrolls and potions go back to they way they use to be. Able to have one of each stat on you.

What does that have to do with the topic?

A blizzlike world db editor /emoticons/default_tongue.png

an editor that allows you to, among other things, actually set spawns and waypoint paths in a 3d environment (like old Doom map editors)

mmaps, lol

Once again, this has nothing to do with the topic.