Stat Cap Increase

Hello, I am looking to increase the stat caps from 32676. When I try to add more than 32676 of any stat (Ex. stamina.) It says value too high in SQLyog. I know that this requires database modying somewhere in the objectmrp.cpp but I can’t seem to get it work. Please help me! Will give Vent info So we can talk if you wana help me privately.

In addition to the modification in objectmgr.cpp

you need to edit the DB tables to allow bigger numbers.

ALTER TABLE `item_template`

CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value1` `stat_value1` INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type1`,

CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value2` `stat_value2` INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type2`,

CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value3` `stat_value3` INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type3`,

CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value4` `stat_value4` INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type4`,

CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value5` `stat_value5` INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type5`,

CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value6` `stat_value6` INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type6`,

CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value7` `stat_value7` INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type7`,

CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value8` `stat_value8` INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type8`,

CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value9` `stat_value9` INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type9`,

CHANGE COLUMN `stat_value10` `stat_value10` INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `stat_type10`;

and the modification to core was here if I remember right:

https://github.com/T…ctMgr.cpp#L2087

change [SIZE=12px][FONT=Consolas]GetInt16[/FONT][/SIZE] to [SIZE=12px][FONT=Consolas]GetInt32[/FONT][/SIZE]

Note that not all if any stats are capped, so using too much haste on items will make players have 0,00 attack speed for example, without a proper cap.

This may affect some systems, since the core was likely built with int16 in mind.

Ok thank you. Now for recompiling, I just open up trinitycore sln from the first build and press f7 correct?

I would say yes, but I am somewhat sure someone says different.

Do i have to delete the old build which the trinitycore.sln is in?

no

Alright i did what you said and the values still go negative past 32676. But when i recompiled it said that 17 Succeeded and 3 failed

http://pastebin.com/CLZCQ42B is my log