The devnull's repository

The new Git repository link is:

[B]
https://github.com/thedevnull/thedevnull-patches[/B]

Compatible with revision 11231+ revision, hash aaa9b069d998.

Patches description

Anticheat system - AC1

Author: Unknown

Auction House Bot

Author: Paradox

Auction House Bot modification for Glyphs

Author: Unknown

Player and NPC Bots

Author: Peldor and modified by lperpido

NPC Teleporter - TeleNPC2

Author: Unkown

WinterGrasp Event

Author: TCRC Team

The devnull’s repository is the place where you will find patches from the community updated to the lastest TrinityCore version. I’m working alone on this, don’t expect support or quick updates, but I’ll do my best.

For now I’m just mantaining those patches, I’m not the author, and the credits are on the previous commit in my repository. I’ve got some patches from Aokromes (thank you dude), and some ported from old repositories to TrinityCore2 lastest version.

I want to mantain some important patches preserving it from changes for awhile, trying to not make too much changes on the core, and then when we’ve got more people to help, maybe we can improve it and support.

So, I wont support those patches, I don’t have time to develop, only to keep this patches updated. If you have corrections or patches, send me via PM.

If you can help somehow, just let me know.

Enjoy!

In revision 9 you again forget to add

[CODE]src\server\scripts\Northrend\wintergrasp.cpp

src\server\scripts\OutdoorPvP\OutdoorPvPWG.cpp

src\server\scripts\OutdoorPvP\OutdoorPvPWG.h[/CODE]

WinterGrasp (120 lines added, 2853 lines removed)

I’ll fix that. Thanks for reporting.

Now the patches will be available on in Git format. I’ve edited the first post with the address. Enjoy /emoticons/default_wink.png

Can you please use the standart names on GIT.

[CODE]AC1

AhBot

AhBot_Glyphs

TeleNPC2

WinterGrasp[/CODE]

The current filenames are unnecessarily complex. /emoticons/default_smile.png

That’s exactly the way git “export” those patches. I left that way because it has the order that it’s recommended to be applied.

Now the patches will be available on in Git format. I’ve edited the first post with the address. Enjoy

Just a simple question.

the patchs of two repository are the same ? Or Now the only patch that are update is under git format ?

The Git repository is the only one I’m mantaining now.

Wintegrasp its working?

It’s not 100% and the code is hacky but yes. It’s also missing SQL data.

when will you fix the problem can not be patched because the batch file?

Reason: SQL missing data

What did you mean?

If i try to involve the created sql for wintergrasp into the database, then i get this error:

Build: Trinitycore 10668

Database:TDB 335.11.36 10818

[Err] 1366 - Incorrect string value: ‘\xF3\xF1\xEF\xE5\xF8\xED…’ for column ‘content_loc8’ at row 1

[Err] REPLACE INTO trinity_string VALUES (‘757’, ‘%s has successfully defended the fortress!’, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, ‘%s ������� �������(�) ��������!’);

[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

That’s what I’ve said before, SQL data are missing and I don’t have an account on retail to get it. I’ll try to get it from an older Wintergrasp patch, I think it’s better than this weird sql, lol.

Just to be clear for people that didn’t get it yet: I didn’t wrote those patches, I’m just trying to keep them updated to TrinityCore2 lastest version. If anyone wants to help, maybe I could try to code to improve those patches, I have valgrind reports and some things in mind to update, I just don’t have time to improve AND mantain patches, it’s too much for someone that don’t have much time.

Okay then, of course, that’s not good but you could still get this done it old winter 1k patch file upload in the next few hours?

patched WG but I can’t buy the vehicles. Did i do anything wrong?

when I click on the NPC after 10 kills it just say “Hi ”

how do you hate it managed to patch it? Despite sql errors?

WG Patch have a bug with Gameobject

Anyone have fix this problem?

When you try to desstroy a tower its going well until you damage it. When you damage it and the server announce that the tower is damaged you can no longer do any damage to the tower in order to destroy it.

patched WG but I can’t buy the vehicles. Did i do something wrong?

when I click on the NPC after 10 kills it just say “Hi ”

Anyone have DB suggest fix?