Unable to start worldserver.exe

Hello, today I was trying to install the database with the master branch, but when I go to start worldserver.exe I get error saying “The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). click OK to close the application.” I also tried to run as administrator. What might be the problem?

[ATTACH]1989._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Where is the crash log?

What version did you compile?

Telling us that worldserver.exe Application crashed doesn’t help. Also, try compiling your binaries with debug if you are having issues.

It may be a simple stepped missed. https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wiki/display/tc/Windows+setup+troubleshooting

I don’t have a crash log file. It wasn’t able to read the config files.

New problem is that I am unable to extract maps

Well, you are not learning from your last post…

We can’t read your mind… what’s the error, any logs, did you compile in debug mode??

Sorry, I got it all fixed. Except, now I am trying to run the worldserver.exe and now - Map file ‘/maps/0000_43_31.map’ does not exist!
Please place MAP-files (*.map) in the appropriate directory (/maps/), or correct the DataDir setting in your worldserver.conf file.
Unable to load critical files - server shutting down !!! - I tried to pull the source again and recompile with tools, but it says everything is already up to date.