10.1.7.51261 - Map Extraction Help + tiny bit of venting

So I am not new to emulators or compiling, but TrinityCore seems to be somewhat frustrating on the lack of information. All I want to do is play the game locally. I have followed the wiki to the letter. After hours of trying to figure out why the extractors aren’t working I noticed I needed .build.info file. Absolutely nowhere did it ever mention something called .build.info which is slightly irritating because you’d assume that the individual writing it would know the process to actually extract maps. That or I missed it entirely. Probably the second one.

So after figuring it out, making changes you need to make it’s not actually extracting the maps. I have all the .exe’s, dll’s, extractor.bat, & .build.info in the root directory. I just get various errors: No locale found, error opening x does it exist?, could not read dir_bin file, maps directory is empty or does not exist.

I have recompiled the tools several times, I have quadruple checked my .build.info and nothing is working. Can someone please be my savior and explain it like I am 5?