[AddOn] Trinty GM Helper.

Well i found this AddOn that was Originally Created for another Emu project, but had been converted for use on the TrintyCore2.

It was Converted originally by Chillu, but still had some Function’s that needed fixing.

So I fixed them and thought some of you here maybe Interested in this as it has a better UI than some other GM AddOns.

All function’s should now work and updated it from v1.0.9 to 1.1.0.

All credit’s should still go to the original creators which can be found in the credit’s file.

Download :http://www.mediafire…aufuaimgroiq4ec

Password: Fitzmarcade

If you find any problem’s with the AddOn please let me know. Also the AddOn will most likely require the Ace3 Lib.

Hope someone finds this usefull.

/emoticons/default_blink.png

trinityadmin is better

But throw errors in console!

Thanks for sharing mate, and also for your efforts on the fixes.

For sure it will be useful to all the comunity…

Best regards.

Maybe trinityadmin is better but the project was alive during only 2 months and never been updated since last winter…

Thanks for your most generous input. I can see you put a lot of time and effort into posting that. I can imagine your first post was just as intuitive.

Perhaps next post you make should perhaps not contain so much humbleness and good manners.

Haha, pwned.

Updated the AddOn

Now has Send Mail Form working and Quick portal Form. Also fixed the Minimap button and updated some T10 Quick item’s that had wrong ID’s.

Can download from 1st post same link etc…

Thank you Fitz for your most generous and un-rewarded efforts. I’m sure many people will find it useful as I do.

Thank you very much good Sir. I shall download this forthwith.

You should show some of the features /emoticons/default_smile.png but w/e I’ll give it a try.

Thanks! im gonna try this

Great, I’m working in a new version of it too.

The portals are great.

one little comment:

in “Trinity GMH v1.1.0.lua”:

[CODE]function LevelPlayer()

result=".level "…PlayerFormBox:GetText();

outSAY(result);

end[/CODE]

isn’t :

.level up

or

.character level

??

Wish I knew more lua so I could fix a few issues with this. A great tool! thanks.

It is .levelup

.character level would be better, since it doesn’t incorporate math into figuring out what level the player ends up with like .levelup does. Heaven forbid I need to add two numbers together to figure out the end result of using .levelup /emoticons/default_wink.png

Nice, ty 4 sharing mate… nice work /emoticons/default_wink.png

ive seen better ones /emoticons/default_smile.png (no joke)

Thankyou alot fitz /emoticons/default_smile.png I love this, saves alot of time! Keep up the good work.

I love this! thanks so much! /emoticons/default_smile.png keep up the good work!