Can't Learn Any Profession on Master build

HI guys,

I did not want to open an issue right away in case is yet another minor thing I missed.

I have a master build, modified with the latest db + updates.

I can’t seem to be able to learn any professions. Trainers just don’t open the dialog window.

How can I fix this? or is this a known issue?

Thanks a lot.

known bug.

I found the issue on github #20193

Is there anything I can do to help? Maybe sniff some data or build a list of spells vs trainers?

I checked the new tables but I could not find any info for the fields for tables trainers and trainer_spell

In particular, I am not sure what should go in trainer.type and trainer.Greeting.

I would like to contribute to this issue and I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

I found the sniffer for 7.2.5.24742 but how do I get the client to connect to the retail server without asking me to update it?

I am really willing to do the legwork here but I need some rough guiding to get me started.

This issue has been started with a fix already but it isn’t being pushed yet because it is not ready yet

do you have fix for this bug ?

do you have fix for this bug ?

— Canned message start — This thread does not belong in this section in its current form, and should be reposted in the tracker. Please read this thread to make your future help requests more effective. Read This too Search on tracker before posting any bug report. — Canned message end —