Changing Levels Mounts Can be Used

I did a bunch of searches, but didn’t come up with enough to fully deal with this.

I am attempting to change the levels at which certain mounts can be acquired. Specifically I want to change the basic mounts which I think you can get at level 20, to level 1. I think I have made all the necessary change to the world.item_template table, particularly changing the required level and item levels to level 1. I made changes to the item_template and made appropriate changes to get the riding trainer to train the right amounts at the right time. The problem is after training, the merchant still says the reins of the mounts are still at their original levels of 10. Is there some kind of level at which a spell can be used, that I am missing?

I used this code:

update world.item_template

set buyprice = (buyprice/10), itemlevel=1, requiredlevel=1

where spellcategory_1=330 and requiredlevel=1;

The code sets the buy price to 1/10th and makes it usable at level 1, at least that is what I thought.

I revised the trainers so they would teach the appropriate riding levels at the appropriate levels, and that works fine. The problem

I figured it out, finally! The problem was the WDB cache files needed removed, so they would refresh. That solved it.