Creature_Levelstats Problem !

Hello,

i search the creature_levelstats from 1 - 250 or a tool that i can create it or i can’t start my Server !

Can anyone help me ?

Missing base stats for creature class 8 level 250
Missing base stats for creature class 1 level 250
Can anyone Help pls ?

Obviously, you did not create levelstats data for level 250 ?

i need create it but manualy it need a ot of time… i am looking for a math formula to create it with excel

try this:

update creature_classlevelstats set basehp0 = pow((256/level),3), set basehp1 = 100000rand(), set basehp2 = 100000sin(level);

That would definitely be a 255 fun server.

Thank you /emoticons/default_smile.png Great !

Edit:

mysql> update creature_classlevelstats set basehp0 = pow((256/level),3), set basehp1 = 100000rand(), set basehp2 = 100000sin(level);

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘set basehp1 = 100000rand(), set basehp2 = 100000sin(level)’ at line 1

mysql>
Hmmmm !!!

Really, Sherlock ? You didn’t enter a level. Also, you want to ADD them, so it’s:

INSERT INTO creature_classlevelstats VALUES (…)

Replace … with all the proper values. I do not have enough time to do it right now, but, look up stuff about inserting etc.

I have found the right data file but i cant import it ! SQL Error:

[Err] 1264 - Out of range value for column ‘level’ at row 1

creature_classlevelstats 1-255.sql

Try this instead… maybe you’re getting a range error…

update creature_classlevelstats set basehp0 = pow((256/level),2), set basehp1 = 100000rand(), set basehp2 = 100000abs(sin(level)), set basehp4 = log(level);

the pow(x,3) might be too high and I forgot to wrap an abs around the sin function. Also, there’s basehp4 for your Cat server.;

This is intended as a demonstration on how to use formulas within an sql update command!

Ok. Hopefully this won’t be annother Deleted response because Trinity doesn’t officially support 255 servers…

Here is a tool you can use… It’s really, really, really easy… Just click what you want Generated on top tabs… xp_per_level, levelstats, or Classlevelstats… Fill in Min level → 1 Max Level → 255… Blizzlike % → 100 Then click Generate. Done…

If you get an error about out of range values… just change from Tinyint to Mediumint (Make sure you’ve modified your core to support). I figured if your going for 255 though, you’d have done this already…

ALTER TABLE world.TABLE_NAME CHANGE COLUMN COLUMN MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL;

Where World = Your world DB name, Column = Name of column you wish to change…

Example:

ALTER TABLE uc4_world.creature_classlevelstats CHANGE level level MEDIUMINT(8) UNSIGNED NOT NULL;

Snapshot of the app…

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy76/arioch69/Capture-3_zpsa65bd233.png

Download → HERE

Goblin and Worgen are not Implemented !

dude, it’s just a friggin’ sql table to update. Rows and columns… no C++ code at all. You should be able to do this yourself and not need some tool.

o.O

Sorry. No Goblin or Worgen support there. Lol. It was made for 3.3.5a stuff.

And they happen to be races…not classes…

Also I"m pretty sure it is referring to NPC classes… There are only like 4…

enum UnitClass
{
UNIT_CLASS_WARRIOR = 1,
UNIT_CLASS_PALADIN = 2,
UNIT_CLASS_ROGUE = 4,
UNIT_CLASS_MAGE = 8
};

^ ^ /emoticons/default_tongue.png

You have what you need in the SQL that was posted… Just edit a little…

ALTER TABLE world.creature_classlevelstats CHANGE level level MEDIUMINT(4) UNSIGNED NOT NULL;
UPDATE INTO creature_classlevelstats (level, class, basehp0, basehp1, basehp2, basemana, basearmor) VALUES(‘250’,‘1’,‘21300’,‘25560’,‘30672’,‘0’,‘15000’);

Change the 1 to whatever Class you want it to be.