Guildhouses

I did it again. I took an old non working script and made it work. The old guildhouse script that was full of bugs is now working.

What it does:

Shows a list of available “guildhouses” if you are guild leader. When you select it, you own it, and only those in your guild have access to it.

If you already own a guildhouse, it gives an option to sell the house.

There are settings in config file for buy and sell prices. Database entries for guildhouse description and xyz coordinates.

What is not done:

1. TokenOrGold option in config file currently does nothing. I will fix this in next release.

2. Prices not shown. Only tells you how much you got back once you sell. Another fix for next release.

3. Does not allow to check out the guildhouse before it is purchased. I am working on a way to get a 1 minute preview of the guild house (teleport to guildhouse area, then recall you back after 60 seconds). The recall is causing me problems. Hopefully will be added in next release.

Grab it in my patches repo on bitbucket

Have an old script you want redone for latest TrinityCore? I get bored often, so send me a message here (not checked often) or on skype: lordpsyan (all lowercase)

Hello TY for the script. /emoticons/default_wink.png

Work with Trinity 3.3.5a ?

yes, this is specifically for 3.3.5a

I may make a 4.3.4 branch and convert scripts, but locations would have to be changed. if anyone has coordinates for good guildhouse locations on 4.3.4 please share /emoticons/default_smile.png

Hi i become this error when i will patch the GuildHouse:

“C:Program Files (x86)Gitbingit.exe” am --3way --signoff --ignore-whitespace “C:/trinity/TrinityCore/2014_04_24-GuildHouses.patch”
Applying: 2014_04_24-GuildHouses
Using index info to reconstruct a base tree…
:37: trailing whitespace.
INSERT INTO guildhouses VALUES
:313: trailing whitespace.

:421: trailing whitespace.

warning: 3 lines add whitespace errors.
Falling back to patching base and 3-way merge…
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:
src/server/game/Scripting/ScriptLoader.cpp
src/server/scripts/Custom/CMakeLists.txt
src/server/worldserver/worldserver.conf.dist
Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge.
Aborting
Failed to merge in the changes.
Patch failed at 0001 2014_04_24-GuildHouses
The copy of the patch that failed is found in:
c:/trinity/TrinityCore/.git/rebase-apply/patch
When you have resolved this problem, run “git am --resolved”.
If you prefer to skip this patch, run “git am --skip” instead.
To restore the original branch and stop patching, run “git am --abort”.
Done

I have added the AHBot and the Passiv Anticheat from Aokromes

Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge.Aborting

Read the error msg

I am honored to have you reply to my posts. Rochet2 you are a god when it comes to patches.

and to

DarkBrain2580,
yes, the error message says it all. you added something else, so scriptloader.cpp was changed and the patch doesn’t recognize the added lines.

Oh, did I mention I added playerbots to my repo?