I encountered an error message stating that a specific DB2 file couldn't be found while setting up version 7.3.5/26972

Hello, I encountered an issue while setting up version 7.3.5/26972 on DEBIAN9. The system prompted: “Some required *.db2 files (233 from 1) not found or not compatible!” I’ve also seen some administrators mentioning that it seems you no longer support this version. However, since the code is still available, and you’ve invested time in maintaining it before, I hope to receive your assistance. As I couldn’t find any previous installation documentation, I’ve spent a considerable amount of time figuring out how to set up this version. Despite overcoming compilation challenges, I’m now facing an error when starting the world service, with the message “Some required *.db2 files (233 from 1) not found or not compatible.” I used translation software to convert my text into English; please excuse any inaccuracies. Thank you for your help, and I’ll be closely following this thread.

Can no one help me? Or my description is not very clear~ Please tell me, what should I do? Could it be because my data is deployed on another computer?