Looking to learn about SMSG CMSG and Opcodes WoD 6.1.0

Hello, I’m not really sure where to begin here. However I would like to learn how to fix Opcodes, SMSG and CMSG codes. I’m basically looking for someone to take me under their wing and show me how to help fix core issues so that I can help and contribute to getting things working in WoD 6.1.0. I’m a pretty fast learner and retain knowledge pretty easy. I’ve worked with Tkrokli in the past so he can tell you what you can expect from me if you would like an outside reference other than myself.

Basically I want to learn, and help fix the core so I can get things in the game working. I do not know C++ formally however I can understand it to an extent and I do have experience in working with coding languages before, I’ve worked with kismat in UDK also worked on custom scripts in there as well, Java, HTML, and PhP. So I do have some understanding of code. I have looked at the WPP and downloaded it and understand how to take sniffs and turn them into readable formats. I just don’t know how to apply those sniffs and work any further to get things working.

I do have Skype and I do have team viewer to make your life and my life simpler and I am willing to talk on voice if that helps as well. I am just looking for someone to teach me so I can contribute and help out also a learning experience as well for myself and even willing to help teach others if I become good enough. With that said, I’m not sure if this is in the right section or not, so if not please move my thread. I look forward to learning and helping! /emoticons/default_smile.png

Gecko

[MESSAGE REDACTED]

Thanks for the offer I will send you a private message on monday when I have some more time next week to mess with it. I have worked with the WPP and the sniffer from here so I do understand a little bit about what is going on I just dont know where to apply the codes or how to fix things to get them working and thats what I want to learn. Thanks for your reply Ill send you a message, if anyone else out there has further knowledge Im willing to learn as much as I can so I can help as best I can. Thank you! /emoticons/default_smile.png