New to creating wow servers, trying to set up a spp, i would appreciate a step by step guide :/

Ive downloaded two version one for spp legion v2 and one for bfa 8.0.1, its been quite hard to find the proper files since nearly everywhere i look the’ve been scrubbed from the net?

I somehow fluked the legion one into working, because it worked the first time, but if i move the folder into any other place like a folder on my computer/external hdd or another computer it stops working and i have no idea how to fix it or what went wrong?

I mainly just want to mess around in lan with my kid or partner but it not working on a second computer is stopping it, setting up the actual lan looks easy enough

And the bfa one has 3 different servers clients? 2 of them are
Trinitycore
cypher core
the third one keeps coming up and then disappearing so i don’t have the name of it atm :confused: also it can’t find the file path? im assuming the wow path but i don’t know how to hook it in, i was guessing the config file to change the IP but i can’t find that to change it

But yeah any help would be appreciated, and if you need some sort of log ide be happy to get it but youll have to tell me how…

Trinitycore does only officially have master branch (Dragonflight-atm) and 3.3.5 (WotLK).