[Patch] NPC Bots

You probably need to do a clean and build, or, a full rebuild (same thing, really)

Att. Trickerer.

How are things going with NPC Bots for current rev.?

Is there anything i/we can do to help out?

Reeeaalllyyy looking forward to having this back /emoticons/default_smile.png

You want an update so bad? Okay, I’ll do it

trickerer

You just made my day, no. My week!

Thank you so much /emoticons/default_smile.png :slight_smile: /emoticons/default_smile.png

Appreciated!

nothing new? /emoticons/default_unsure.png

Sadly not working right.

If i clone newest trinitycore master, i can apply patch.patch + ahbot.patch + telenpc2.patch without errors. And when i then try to apply NPC bots patch after those, it makes errors and wont apply.

And if i try it the other way around with a fresh trinitycore master clone, then i can apply NPC bots patch fine, but then patch.patch gives errors and wont apply.

For some reason the patches conflict so i can only either have NPC bots working or ahbot + telenpc2 working.

Dunno if that made any sence :-p

Does the bots have global cooldown on their abilitys, i guess not? Here is what happend, i created lev 80 mage bot, i gave him full bis gear, then did a dps testing on a training dummy, my dps was like 12k but the magebot had like 71k dps , i watched him casting firebolt almost instantly and wihout globalcooldown, its like hes cheating lol, don’t know if this is your code or maybe bis equip make the bots to op.

I didn’t test bots after last update, can’t say anything about dps but issue 83.

Bots do have global cooldown, but:

1. it scales with haste

2. in some cases bots can ignore it (fully or partially)

Sorry but making bots patch compatible with every other patch is not part of my job.

Apply rejected hunks manually, what else I can say

Your bots are awesome, sir

i got this on osx with gcc 4.7.3:

http://pastebin.com/d62Ljwr9

Seems like you need “WorldSession.h” include in your bot_shaman_ai.cpp file. Try to add it

Ok thats fixed, but now:

http://pastebin.com/NNvttsrZ

Same error with StatSystem.cpp, you know what to do. But please, next time you get compile errors create an issue instead of asking here

Only if you get those errors on a clean compile with no patches added, otherwise, he did exactly the right thing.

Paradox trickerer means on bitbucket tracker for npcbots.

Ahh, my mistake. Carry on. /emoticons/default_smile.png

Dunno wat i’m doing wrong but i implemented the patch file and all SQL files to the proper databases, but when i enter ingame the commands do not work.

I’ve checked all C++ files for missing lines but nothing is missing. Any suggestions?

[COLOR=rgb(40,40,40)]TrinityCore rev. b7509b5254ee 2014-02-14

[COLOR=rgb(40,40,40)]it works with that core atm. im testing with the newest core, if u dont mind /emoticons/default_tongue.png

[COLOR=rgb(40,40,40)]EDIT: TESTED With rev from 2014-02-18http://s1.directupload.net/images/140218/matofnr2.png

[COLOR=rgb(40,40,40)]seems not to work…

Thank you trickerer. This is something I’ve hoped for for quite some time.

Makes me proud of myself. Still, there is no need to post it everywhere since I’ve seen your issues on bitbucket already