[Patch] Transmogrification 3.3.5a

Suggest away!

Ill add that to my todo list ;3

Also, that is in SetVisibleItemSlot cause if you mail, trade, auction etc an item, the item should get it’s transmogrification removed.

To be honest, there are no hooks for those and I dont really get when is the actual point when the display should be stripped on all of them.

I was thinking of stripping the displays on this: MoveItemFromInventory, but I am not sure if that is wise, since it might also be used in situations where the display shouldnt be deleted.

Add the script and the patch?

What kind of question is that?

You mean that to get it working you need the script and the patch?

Ofcourse you need them.

It is even said in the main post and seen on the video where I add the script to my core.

New update!

I think I covered all suggestions so far …

and got rid of the fakeowner column and made it to strip the displays properly on mail, auction etc. (hopefully /emoticons/default_tongue.png)

Good Work, thank you!

I have nothing to say, everything perfect! Very good work. Only one thing - I think it would be better if you can make storage of transmorgrification texts in DB, and I could provide you Russian Translation if you would implement this thing. (sorry for my English)

Not quite sure what this means …

You want a script that saves text to DB… What for?

I think he meant that you should store the texts in DB and retrieve them with a query, that would allow localization

Ahh, the gossip texts.

working well thx Rochet2 /emoticons/default_smile.png

Invisible real items when equipping has been made.

I suspect that the problem is with the fake entry being set to something very odd by default.

Looking for to fix this.

It makes me wonder though … never setting the value defaults to a random large number?

On numeric variables? yep

I guess I have now corrected it …

Added code which will default the FakeEntry to 0 for newly created item objects (CreateItem function)

About that … I am not really that good with this stuff ,

I have no idea how to handle translations at all :3

So I can do it if I get some help with it, more than just getting the translations.

If anyone is wondering, DB saving seems to be broken.

I will look into that tomorrow.

I am having this feeling of fixing something and then breaking something in return.

all work perfectly but i have only 1 problem : My english is bad so i’ll show you this screenshots

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/wowscrnshot070412011312.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/688/wowscrnshot070412011316.jpg/

Can you give more information and make sure you installed the latest version (3.2 just released now)

I am not having any problems like the one in the second picture.

It would be nice to know how to reproduce it.

The first picture’s problem is likely fixed by the last fix released minutes ago. Just found out about that one and fixed it right away.

I download this [FONT=arial][SIZE=14px]Transmogrification.patch[/FONT][/SIZE] and follow steps from youtube but now i see new 3 patches. Now i’ll try whit this [FONT=arial]Transmogrification_patch_3_1_for_revert.patch and the new cpp file and I’ll see what happening.[/FONT]

Nice job adapting a 4.3 feature to work with 3.3.5a. If Trinity ever moves to 4.x then there’s one feature that we’ll have working and well tested /emoticons/default_smile.png

Personally I wouldn’t be completely against the idea of having this be a Core feature one could enable in Trinity 3.3.5a once all of the potential bugs have been worked out. Same with Ahbot, although both are not BlizzLike they would be nice to have in any build and at least one is a backport of sorts.

Agree. I probably wouldn’t use it since I try to stick to a blizzlike server but a simple toggle in the CONF for people who don’t want them would be fine.

I only use AHBot because playing solo (or less than 10 players) gives the feeling like there’s a community.