Quest Editor 4.3.4

delete this shit

“USE World;”

when save querry

Yep, this was a bug. It shoudn’t be in the saved query, only in the executed query (and there only with the selected “world” name)

next preAlpha is out:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-7636380/PreAlpha.zip.html

• some cleanups

• some more templates are supported now

• etc

The next version will come up with a tutorial for implementing the first worgen quest to show the first steps in using the editor

cu

kyroth

Its done. Editor has reached the alpha status.
As promised, there is a tutorial for fixing the first worgen quest.
Just click the ‘tutorial’ tab within the editor and follow the instructions to get a feeling for this tool.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-7661101/Alpha.zip.html

how Long are youre work growing??

I don’t understand your question…

if you want to know what db tables will be supported in the future - all of them.

If you want to know how long it will take to code it - well this depends on my spare time.

i have done some code cleanup and after my hd has gone into another magnetical dimension i am sitting in front of a clean hd /emoticons/default_sad.png

but as soon as TDB Full 4.3.4-5 will be released i will continue my work on the editor

This /emoticons/default_wink.png

• some cleanups

• importer was integrated into editor

• some code for making it easier to extend the editor

• only 1 new supported table

http://www.file-upload.net/download-7876428/EditorAlpha.zip.html

Where is the zip file? file-upload keeps referring me to download a shitty download manager app. from livid

Where is the zip file? file-upload keeps referring me to download a shitty download manager app. from livid

Hm, I don’t have this problem and the download counter says 9 right now…

perhaps you were redirected to another site without noticing?

did this happen to anyone else? if so, i have to choose another upload site. download manager are trojans

I finally got it to download, the scam with that site was that after about 10 refreshes it finally gave me a legitimate link. Every other time I access the site it just kept directing me to the “Download Manager”.

Do you need a mirror site? I own a few domains you could use.

no, thx. as nobody else seems to have a problem with the download i keep it this way, because i “never change a running system”

but i know i have to put it on git. but as usual time is running like sand through my fingers /emoticons/default_sad.png

I don’t think i can start my ide in the next 14 days - and then i really want to code a bit and so the git project will be delayed again

fix float to int round downs in: src/query.cpp line 170:

//change:

• strTmp+= cTools::getSingleton().itoStr(atoi(input[i]->value()));
  • strTmp+= cTools::getSingleton().ftoStr(atof(input[i]->value()));

noticed this bug after having some issues with mobs having hp 1. And orientation was very limited /emoticons/default_biggrin.png

+atti92

nice, ty

moin,

i am in bad health and i wont be able to continue my work on the editor (at least for some time).

so i want to give the editor into the hands of the trinity community.

i read some time ago that the author must be contacted for license change or stuff like this.

to prevent any of such situations i have picked randomly an active trinity member to give him all rights on the editor.

Aokromes please take this editor as a gift and do with it whatever you want.

kyroth