[REJECTED]I Can't Connect[REJECTED]

Hello,

i have the newest Release Compiled and Installed, but i DONT can Connect on My Server…

Is this a new Core Problem ? OO

I have check all my config files an i sure all is korrect installed

and all my firewalls are offline… ports free…

• What is your O.S. version?

• What is your core version? (There is no “last version”, usualy we do more than 1 commit daily, so post your correct core version)

• Where did you grab it?

• Did you compiled yourself? (repacks aren’t suported)

• Do you have all dependency’s correctly installed?

• What are their versions? (Same as the core, each linux flavour (by example) has his owns versions. So even if you are on windows, tell us the versions)

• Did you Follow our wiki?

• Did you correctly updated the databases?

• What is your MySQL Server version? (There is no “latest version”)

• What is your MySQL Client Version? (There is no “latest version”, and i mean the library’s)

• Is your MySQL correctly configured and running?

• What is your MySQL client? (SQLyog? MySQL command line? etc… NOTE: please, don’t use navicat)

• Did you opened the necessary ports?

• Do you have any custom patches in the core? Which ones? Did you try without them?

I can say that it’s not a core problem. I have updated it 11:00pm yesterday and no one have problem with connecting. Are your server on public ip adress or you run it by hamachi?

Look my First Thread what i have Say …

Hello,
i have the newest Release Compiled and Installed, but i DONT can Connect on My Server…

Is this a new Core Problem ? OO

I have check all my config files an i sure all is korrect installed

and all my firewalls are offline… ports free…

I looked @ your 1st thread… It doesn’t tell anything! that’s why i asked for more info! You think we are psichics?

OS Windows

Core: Newest FORK with Warden anti Cheat

Self Compiled (No Repack crap)

All Updates Input all Wiki Read, all Instrucktion following…

But i dont need Custom Crap, i need a Core with Warden an not More

Is it so hard for you to answer all the questions???

We don’t ask them because it’s something usual… we ask them to know what’s different between each change we did.

So before i close this topic and send you to post to warden topic in code development section… did you tryed to compile the core without that patch? Does it do the same?

Ensure that you updated the realmlist table on the auth DB. In some cases I’ve seen the BINDIP entries in the configs need chased to the machine’s network IP.