Revive at current place

Need change revive players on the current place.After death click release spirit than possible button ressurect now.How to make it?

I’m sorry, I don’t understand… This is not English.

Sorry for my bad english.I need make revive at current place where you die.Maybe its easy to understand)

This already happens. Players click “Resurrect Now” over their dead corpse.

I am sure he is talking about not having to ghost walk back to his corpse.

DROP TABLE game_graveyard_zone;

If that table is empty, then you will be able to immediately resurrect where you die.

– Brian

I wouldn’t drop it. Truncate it instead if that’s what you want to do.

Durrr… don’t type while on a conference call…

Yes…

TRUNCATE TABLE game_graveyard_zone;

If you ran that DROP statement, I can give you the code to recreate the table. The core will start with the table empty, but it won’t if the table is missing /emoticons/default_tongue.png

– Brian

With that table without data it will resurrect on “emergency” graveyards, not on place.

EDIT: my bad… using github to try and search though code is not the greatest way /emoticons/default_smile.png

[CODE]void WorldSession::SendSpiritResurrect()
{
_player->ResurrectPlayer(0.5f, true);

_player->DurabilityLossAll(0.25f, true);

// get corpse nearest graveyard
WorldSafeLocsEntry const* corpseGrave = NULL;
Corpse* corpse = _player->GetCorpse();
if (corpse)
    corpseGrave = sObjectMgr->GetClosestGraveYard(
        corpse->GetPositionX(), corpse->GetPositionY(), corpse->GetPositionZ(), corpse->GetMapId(), _player->GetTeam());

// now can spawn bones
_player->SpawnCorpseBones();

// teleport to nearest from corpse graveyard, if different from nearest to player ghost
if (corpseGrave)
{
    WorldSafeLocsEntry const* ghostGrave = sObjectMgr->GetClosestGraveYard(
        _player->GetPositionX(), _player->GetPositionY(), _player->GetPositionZ(), _player->GetMapId(), _player->GetTeam());

if (corpseGrave != ghostGrave)
        _player->TeleportTo(corpseGrave->map_id, corpseGrave->x, corpseGrave->y, corpseGrave->z, _player->GetOrientation());
    // or update at original position
    else
        _player->UpdateObjectVisibility();
}
// or update at original position
else
    _player->UpdateObjectVisibility();

[/CODE]

I have NO IDEA what happened here – my post got mangled all to crap.

When I get home I’ll try to post my findings again, but at first glance it looks like if no graveyard is found it teleports you to the closest one – take that out, and viola.

– Brian

Just a conference call? You should be able to multitask more than that. /emoticons/default_tongue.png

CDawg, meet Brian

CDawg meet Paradox, the complete and utter asshole, for absolutely no good reason, that hasn’t contributed shit in 5+ years, but for some reason still feels the need to post completely useless comments.

Yes – WRONG SECTION – is a completely useless comment.

Now, if you would kindly fuck off.

– Brian

CDawg, meet me. Why didn’t nobody introduce me? /emoticons/default_sad.png

http://24.media.tumblr.com/663ef77aec810269dfefd97898b0fecb/tumblr_mqttfvHIOj1s20v1to1_500.gif

Oh, that isn’t what you said last night.

Thanks all but

TRUNCATE TABLE game_graveyard_zone;

just teleport you in Crossroads for the horde and Westfall for Ally near spirit. But i found answear in http://www.trinitycore.org/f/topic/5359-how-to-appear-ghost-near-or-above-corpse-after-die/ this topic. Hope its help

Rock and Roll! /emoticons/default_smile.png

– Brian