[SOLVED]DB trouble?

As I understood the problem with the encoding of the database. I created the database in utf8 and tried even with the query, but nothing helps


No, You have absolutely no context in your post.

We have no clue, with what your environment is: No mysql version, what you did to import your db, what version of TC, did you try to do your own locale… Etc…

That screenshot tells us that you did something wrong and we can’t help without the proper answers from you.

MySQL 5.6
TDB 335 62
The thing is, that other languages besides english are displayed incorrectly (as in the screenshot). Example, I used ruRU client, and when i started server and logged in, all npcs and quests description displayed incorrectly. On the Internet I found that the problem is supposedly with the encoding, but as I did not try to change it nothing helped. I’d like to know what I’m doing wrong

read here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/202205/how-to-make-mysql-handle-utf-8-properly

I figured out the problem. Generally, in HeidiSQL when I downloaded World the in base I did not pay attention to the item “encoding”, where was the default auto-detection (may not work). After the change of this point to UTF-8, the problem has finally been clarified

— Canned message start —
It appears the issue in the original post was solved, so this thread shall be closed.
Should you encounter any other difficulties, please open a new thread.
— Canned message end —