[SOLVED]Random disconects

Hello,I have a Trinitycore 335 last rev compiled on ubuntu server 16.04 x64 no custom patches and I have a problem with players random disconnects.Can someone help me with this problem?Thank you

I’m having a similar issue using the latest build of Trinitycore 3.3.5. Players are disconnected all at the same time at random intervals. I checked the windows event logs, mysql logs and trinity core logs but couldn’t find anything that could point to network spikes/lag.

Hardware Specs:

-Running in VM with 6 cores, 12 GB, 200GB of hard disk space

I’m not having that issue…, but please file full details here:
https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues

Also, it helps to tell us what last commit you were using, before the random disconnects. It helps the community to investigate the bad commit (if there are any)

Also having this issue, only appears to be one out of 7 players that I can easily speak with, but he gets disconnected about 10 times a night, everyone else appears fine. Everyone is using the exact same client from my server, nothing custom, base trinitycore with revision from a couple days ago. (Also want to mention that there is a second PC in this person’s house that works perfectly fine, no disconnects, and that is why I am not opening a github issue, I am working with them first over the next couple of nights to determine what program might be running that does these disconnects)

Server 2008 R2
2 cores
16GB Memory
250GB Drive (around 100GB free)
Nothing shows in logs anywhere that I can see.
TrinityCore rev. c7d565739b2e 2017-09-03 23:10:24 +0200 (3.3.5 branch) (Win32, RelWithDebInfo, Static)

@ceresia In order to get help. do this ^^^

@CDawg

https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/commit/4aceb7bf9196b0c83d75effdd132afb84569c963

Good, now for the next steps.
1. git checkout 4aceb7bf9196b0c83d75effdd132afb84569c963
2. Re-compile (windows: rebuild solution)

And let me know if the problem goes away… If it is, then we have a range to work with. Like I mentioned, I’m not having the issue So you will have to do the testing.

Nothing changed between making clients to disconnect, very likely the issue is somewhere else.

I solved the problem by changing the network card. It`s not a core issue.

Thank you

— Canned message start —
It appears the issue in the original post was solved, so this thread shall be closed.
Should you encounter any other difficulties, please open a new thread.
— Canned message end —