spell_learn_spell table

I was trying to better understand what controls how beginning profession skills are automatically learned when you choose a profession, and the spell_learn_spell table seemed like the obvious area. After all, the wiki entry for the table says:

This table holds information on spells that should be learned at the same time a player learns another spell. For example the few spells that are automatically learned when a player first learns a new profession.

However, when I look at this table there are very few rows and none of them have to do with the professions. They are things like spells learned from talent trees (nurturing instinct, etc).

Is the wiki incorrect? If so, where are the beginning profession skills defined?

I didn’t have a lot of time to research this further last night but will look at it again tonight. If I find the answer, I will post it here. However, if someone happens to know off-hand, it would be appreciated!

Profession spells are partly learned from spells with SPELL_EFFECT_LEARN and partly from spell_learn_spell, it’s just a matter of searching.

I expected as much. /emoticons/default_tongue.png This was kind of a side issue among the things I was working on last night, so I deferred it until tonight as I was out of time.