Spell power scales backwards beyond level 80

Hey guys!

I’m having an issue with spell damage not scaling as it should beyond level 80.
I made a post about it on the TrinityCore github but it got rejected and i was told to ask the same question here for further assistance.
So here i am!

i've just copy/pasted it from the github.

All the help i can get will be greatly appreciated!

Description
I’ve compiled a TC (latest rev) and have made some core changes to be able to reach beyond level 80.
(Max level 255).
The issue is that spell power does not scale as it should when going beyond level 80.

Current behaviour:
Spell damage works perfectly up to level ~80. After level 80 (we’re talking 100-255) the spells start doing less damage the higher level you get?! It’s like it’s scaling backwards when going higher in levels. When you’re level 255 it gives about as much as when you’re level 1.

Expected behaviour:
As i’ve made custom changes to the DB resulting in that you get +stats for each level after 80, it shouldn’t decrease the spell damage when it reaches higher levels. It should instead continue increasing the spell damage as it does for level 1 - 80

Steps to reproduce the problem:

[ol][li]Set your servers max level to above 80.[/li]
[li]Create a spell caster and set it’s level to the servers max level or any level beyond level 80.[/li]
[li]Cast spells and notice that you’re doing very low damage. (You can from here also change back to level 80 to notice that the spell damage is significantly higher than on the higher levels. Just for proving purposes)[/li]
[/ol]
Branch(es):

TC rev. hash/commit:
TrinityCore rev. c2f1657 2018-03-31 09:13:33 -0300 (3.3.5 branch) (Win64, RelWithDebInfo, Static)
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.2o 27 Mar 2018 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.2o 27 Mar 2018)
Using Boost version: 1.63.0
Using MySQL version: 5.6.39
Using CMake version: 3.11.0
Compiled on: Windows 10.0.16299
Automatic database updates are enabled for the following databases: Auth, Characters, World
Worldserver listening connections on port 8085
Realmlist (Realm Id: 1) configured in port 8085
VMAPs status: Enabled. LineOfSight: 1, getHeight: 1, indoorCheck: 1
MMAPs status: Disabled
maps directory located in ./maps. Total size: 252191207 bytes
vmaps directory located in ./vmaps. Total size: 588247501 bytes
Using enUS DBC Locale as default. All available DBC locales: enUS
Using World DB: TDB 335.64

Operating system:
Windows 10.0.16299

Best regards,

akke92

Thread can be closed.

Went through TC Changelogs and removed the algorithm for spell power downranking and it’s now working flawlessly on my compile.