Stat Percentages

Hello, i’m trying to calculate percentages for the stats character has, here is what i’ve got so far (base stats for level/race/class + item stats)

[ATTACH]2184._xfImport[/ATTACH]

And the haste percentage is 99.9% accurate with the in-game display (+/- 0.3%). However, i’ve no idea on how to calculate other stats for character. Only thing i’ve been able to find is the formula and numbers required for haste, for other stats however values are terribly outdated (using wowwikia and other websites). So question is, is there somewhere in the extracted files (dbc, gt, or others) values are stored for level/class/race relation per stat required per percent of the stat?

Code for parsing the stats currently looks like this (poor implementation, just to get the points for the level im currently looking at, will be improved)

/** * Get Stat Percentage Base On The Stat Amount * @param integer $characterLevel * @param integer $statType * @param integer $statAmount * @return float|int */ private function statPerPercent($characterLevel, $statType, $statAmount) { $stats = [ 'crt' => [ 'generic' => 10 ], 'mstr' => [ 'generic' => 10 ], 'vers' => [ 'generic' => 10 ], 'hst' => [ 110 => 375, 100 => 90, 90 => 18, 'generic' => 10 ], ]; return (array_key_exists($characterLevel, $stats[$statType])) ? $statAmount / $stats[$statType][$characterLevel] : 0; }