Stuck on authserver

TrinityCore rev. c8f7dd13b844 2023-03-12 17:37:20 +0100 (3.3.5 branch) (Unix, RelWithDebInfo, Static) (authserver)
to stop.

/__ \ __ _/\ _
/
/\ / _ __ /_\ ___ /_\ , \ __ __
\ \ /`‘__/\ \ /’ _ \/\ \ \ \/ /\ \/\ \ \ \ \ \ \/ \ \ \/\ \/\ \ \ \ \ \_\ \ \_\ \ \ \_\ \_\ \ \_\ \_\ \_\ \_\ \__\\/
___
//// ////////// `//>
C O R E /_
/
http://TrinityCore.org /
_/

Using configuration file /opt/wow335s/etc/authserver.conf.
Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.1.1n 15 Mar 2022 (library: OpenSSL 1.1.1n 15 Mar 2022)
Using Boost version: 1.74.0
Automatic database updates are disabled for all databases!
Opening DatabasePool ‘auth’. Asynchronous connections: 1, synchronous connections: 1.

Hi, I have installed MariaDB and all the requirements that authserver was asking for, but it stopped here. This message is literally from the Auth.log, but it doesn’t really say anything. I will wait for your attention, thank you.

By the way, I would also like to know if extractors are necessary on Linux systems, because they didn’t appear when I compiled and I think I’m doing something wrong. Greetings

Answering for the map extractors. Yes, you still need to use them in linux. The reason that the tools weren’t created was probably because the bit was set to 0 for the DTOOLS. That needs to be set to 1 to make the tools

Should be:

cmake ../ -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/$USER/server -DTOOLS=1 -DWITH_WARNINGS=1

The default setting on the wikipage is 0. Basically, 0=false and 1=true. You will need to recompile.