Summon gameobject whith JustDied()

Hi, i try to summon gameobject when JustDied event occur, not work, i dnt see why.

void JustDied(Unit* killer)
    {
        if (killer->GetTypeId()== TYPEID_PLAYER && killer->ToPlayer()->GetQuestStatus(QUEST_ID) == QUEST_STATUS_INCOMPLETE)
        {
            me->SummonGameObject(GO_HERBAL,me->GetPositionX(),me->GetPositionY(),me->GetPositionZ(),me->GetOrientation(),0.0f,0.0f,0.0f,0.0f,1);
        }
    }

Anyone can help me ?

Who the fuck is me (the pointer for SummonGameObject) and why is the Unit that just died called “killer” ? The hell. Also, the last parameter 1 is suppose to be added in MILLISECONDS.

Ascathor, I wasn’t going to help him since he didn’t post his whole script.

– Brian

I don’t even need to think about his script working even remotely if he already failed in this little part by copy pasting. So it didn’t matter to me. I see your point though

@Ascathor, you suck, that code was correct except for the milliseconds parameter.

Shatap /emoticons/default_sad.png

The creaturescript source is ‘me’… What the fuck do you mean /emoticons/default_smile.png

And the unit called killer is, in fact, correct. That’s the parameter of the hook.

Try out this.

void JustDied(Unit* killer) OVERRIDE { if(killer->GetTypeId() == TYPEID_PLAYER && killer->ToPlayer()->GetQuestStatus(QuestId) == QUEST_STATUS_INCOMPLETE) if(Player* tPlayer = killer->ToPlayer()) tPlayer->SummonGameObject(ObjeId, me->GetPositionX(), me->GetPositionY(), me->GetPositionZ(), me->GetOrientation(), 0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, 1); }

Thanks Dhiana, i go try this.

Respawn is still a millisecond parameter.

i know, lecais77 has there a 1, so i dont edited the values he added.