TrinityCore 4.3.4.15595

Okay so i have set up the server(4.3.4) as instructed and it works, then i decided to make a custom item (weapon), and i have noticed that there are missing columns in the world.item_template and i have a bunch of unk columns in there, after searching the net for how to fix it, i found nothing, i am missing columns like dmg_min1 dmg_max1 same for 2 dmg columns and dmg_type1 and 2, armor and probably some more

Here is the list of unks:
Unk430_1, Unk430_2, stat_unk1_1, stat_unk2_1, stat_unk 1_2, stat_unk2_2, stat_unk1_3, stat_unk2_3, stat_unk1_4, stat_unk2_4, stat_unk1_5, stat_unk2_5, stat_unk1_6, stat_unk2_6, stat_unk1_7, stat_unk2_7, stat_unk 1_8, stat_unk2_8, stat_unk1_9, stat_unk2_9, stat_unk1_10, stat_unk2_10.

I do not know which ones i am missing.

So, I would really appreciate if someone could help me out, thanks in advance.

No, there are no missing columns.

Then which ones are they, how do i indentify them, what should i do ?

Never mind, apparently in cataclysm dmg and armor scale with item level, so changing that will change dmg and armor

+Aokromes

This really should be moved to the custom code section since the OP mentioned “creating a custom item”, in case he has further questions. It will save him the trouble of getting 100 “this is the wrong section” replies (101 if you include mine /emoticons/default_tongue.png)

Hello, I’m here with another query, which I could not find anywhere using Google. Searching, I spent more than 5 hours, but I did not achieve anything.On the sql query that would create a bnet game account that I found, but now I need to still create bnet gameaccount which I entered in the accounts table. I do not know the Council because it’s in the account in the username only writes values similar to this 9#1…

My ask is: What can i’m create bnet gameaccount from bnet account with sql query?

Dunno what u really mean but if u want to create a new account, run your server and in console of worldserver write:

.bnetaccount create example@example example

For a sql query i dont know it.

Yes, i’m know that. I must have sql query for web registration.

Use soap for accounts creation.

what about gm command?

TC>.account set gmlevel [email protected] 3 -1

You change security level of account [email protected] to 3.

TC> .rbac account grant [email protected] 193 -1
Granted permission 193 (Role: Sec Level Gamemaster) realmId -1 to account 7 ([email protected])
but after logout login or restart server character has no gm level and command in game

i did but not work

solution is just didn’t use account create

and use new user created bye bnetaccount in user name

somthing like this

6#2

When I start my character at level 1, my health is 40, that’s okay! But when I’m 80, my health is 30.000, and I prefer to keep the 3.3.5a attributes (or at least more likely), there is some way to do that? I tried Rate.Health at worldserver.conf but nothing changes. Someone can help me to low all of it?

how migrate old accounts running with authserver.exe to new bnet accounts? how can i do that with SQL? what can i do?

If you apply all the updates from your old revision to your new one in the updates directory (for auth and characters) that should do it.

No, there is no conversor from auth system accounts to bnet system.

They must create a new accounts?

Oh, how silly of me to forget that TC no longer cares about doing things the right way.

Bnet accounts can be created and linked with the old wow accounts.

http://i.imgur.com/Vbd5vtN.png

thx Nay, but [COLOR=rgb(40,40,40)]I must have sql query for create account throught web…some kind of php tool or something like that…how can i do that?