Warden not banning and question about 'passive anti-cheat'

Hiho!

I have the latest rev of TC (3.3.5a). I am trying to setup warden to ban players using WEH etc. I’ve added some warden_check/warden_actions records and configured the worldserver.conf.

Problem is here that warden kicks, but isn’t banning.

Here is the setup:

###################################################################################################

WARDEN SETTINGS

Warden.Enabled

Description: Enable Warden anticheat system.

Default: 0 - (Disabled)

1 - (Enabled)

Warden.Enabled = 1

Warden.NumMemChecks

Description: Number of Warden memory checks that are sent to the client each cycle.

Default: 3 - (Enabled)

0 - (Disabled)

Warden.NumMemChecks = 3

Warden.NumOtherChecks

Description: Number of Warden checks other than memory checks that are added to request

each checking cycle.

Default: 7 - (Enabled)

0 - (Disabled)

Warden.NumOtherChecks = 10

Warden.ClientResponseDelay

Description: Time (in seconds) before client is getting disconnecting for not responding.

Default: 600 - (10 Minutes)

0 - (Disabled, client won’t be kicked)

Warden.ClientResponseDelay = 2

Warden.ClientCheckHoldOff

Description: Time (in seconds) to wait before sending the next check request to the client.

A low number increases traffic and load on client and server side.

Default: 30 - (30 Seconds)

0 - (Send check as soon as possible)

Warden.ClientCheckHoldOff = 2

Warden.ClientCheckFailAction

Description: Default action being taken if a client check failed. Actions can be

overwritten for each single check via warden_action table in characters

database.

Default: 0 - (Disabled, Logging only)

1 - (Kick)

2 - (Ban)

Warden.ClientCheckFailAction = 2

Warden.BanDuration

Description: Time (in seconds) an account will be banned if ClientCheckFailAction is set

to ban.

Default: 86400 - (24 hours)

0 - (Permanent ban)

Warden.BanDuration = 86400

###################################################################################################
And the output:

[Player: Yyu (GUID Full: 0x000000000000000f Type: Player Low: 15, Account: 25)] (latency: 0, IP: 192.168.1.2) exceeded Warden module response delay for more than 2s - disconnecting client

My second question is about installing the passive anti cheat on the last rev. Is it possible? Is it this Manuel’s anti-cheat?

Thank you guys for your help.