What can I do about the Health Bars

What can I do about the health bars when I want more health and it is giving strange things like base health and not doing any but staying there when I change the health to be custom. Thanks for any help /emoticons/default_smile.png

[ATTACH]1451._xfImport[/ATTACH]

I keep trying different numbers and the same thing either more or less it goes both ways unless I go back to the main number thanks for any help or ideals

I don’t get what you are trying to do

I am trying to raise his health to 324m but it is not doing it, it keeps saying and staying at 15952 and the health won’t go any further than 15952 when I load it up so not sure what to do to get his health to stay at 324m so the bar stays low too Thanks Shin for at least asking and trying to help me you have been a big help with things /emoticons/default_smile.png

— Canned message start —
This thread is not related to the official Trinity codebase and was moved to the Custom Code section.
Please read the stickies next time.
— Canned message end —

How in the heck does it not this does have something to do with official trinity database if it is the thing causing it or code inside one of the files jumping a bit quick aren’t you. just great now I will never get an answer thanks a lot for nothing, in the first place don’t you think Shin would have done it, he sees the facts too

what health modifier are you using?

What is creature exp and class?

exp is set to = 2 and the class is set to = 1 for warrior and health modifier is set to = 1.25

doing

select basehp2 * 1.25 from creature_classlevelstats where level = 82 and class = 1;results in 16851.25 which is far from what you want.
Also you might want to check out this: http://collab.kpsn.org/display/tc/creature#creature-curhealth

how am I suppose to know which guard I did in the table with stats when there is no id check to look up that is the same and the guard is stromwind royal guard, there is no name field or id to go by how would I do that thanks for any help

when I try the script you have up there it goes to a blank one and and changes the first field to basehp2 and there is another field called basehp2

when I try the script you have up there it goes to a blank one and and changes the first field to basehp2 and there is another field called basehp2

​No idea what you mean here. If ran it should not edit anything. It just selects (returns) the health for the NPC in the image according to the info you have given here.

how am I suppose to know which guard I did in the table with stats when there is no id check to look up that is the same and the guard is stromwind royal guard, there is no name field or id to go by how would I do that thanks for any help

​what do you mean with this? creature_classlevelstats does not have the creature entry as a column because the table is referenced by level, exp column and the creature class.
This means that one row in creature_classlevelstats may be used by multiple NPCs of different entry.

I mean if I am trying to change the health to Stormwind Royal Guard how and I suppose to know in creature_classlevelstats which one is Stormwind Royal Guard in that table creature_classlevelstats because in that table there is no name tag or id for Stormwind Royal Guard. do you know what I mean now?

You dont change absolute health values.
You only change the health modifier in creature_template.

Think about this for example:
If an NPC had his health set to 500 and his level range would be the range 1-20, then for lower levels it might be over 50 times too high while for level 20 mob the health amount is quite normal.
When an NPC spawns the level is chosen from the level range randomly.

This is why the base health etc. for each level and class is in creature_classlevelstats and then when an NPC is spawned, the correct health amount is chosen based on the spawn’s level.
By using exp (expansion) different expansions can have different health amounts for same level creatures, by using class same level but different type creatures can have different amounts of health (like mage and warrior type should have different) and by using the level of the creature we do not stumble over the problem presented above.
However in creature_template there is the modifier field which allows each NPC entry still have unique health amount. The modifier is used to multiply the base health from creature_classlevelstats.

So you do not edit creature_classlevelstats to set a creature’s HP. If you do edit that table, you are editing every creature’s health that is having the class and level of the row you edit.

okay so the basehp2 is 13482 for level 85 I then and put 7252 which should = 235m but it only shows 25200 for the guard this is what I’m talking about something else has to be holding it back because on mangos I dont have this issue when I put a number it sets to that number confusing I love Trinity dont get me wrong great staff and great people. and I love the help on here like you have really tried to help me and I thank you for that but I guess I will never get it like I want it set

“I put”… to healthmodifier in creature_template?
13482 * 7252 = 97771464 which is way below 235m, but way above 25200 though.

Just to be sure I tested my old SQL to set the health: http://prntscr.com/89omke
http://pastebin.com/BybD39nN

And seems to work fine. The creature I edited was entry 1423.

ps. did you check the health in the creature table yet also?

hmmmm so what number did you put into the mod health because I see the number there getting but the green bar is really low and it only shows 25200 I dont get why it works for you and not wtf

I used 235000000 in the SQL which resulted in using 360983 as health modifier.

The basehp was 651 as seen here:

level;class;basehp0;basehp1;basehp2;basemana;basearmor;attackpower;rangedattackpower;damage_base;damage_exp1;damage_exp2;comment
24;1;651;1;1;0;992;84;6;12.4901;0;0;\N
651*360983 = 234999933 which should be what was wanted (~235million)

It seems curhealth is set to 1124 for all spawns of the entry. Im guessing this is not used for some reason though as the HP showed fine ingame.

wait where did you end up getting 360983 anyways? and I check and did the same and im getting this http://prntscr.com/89p5n3 and here is another number and im now getting this http://prntscr.com/89p9y7

I got it to work finally yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I changed the one in creature and the one of the class one and keep the creature_template to 1 and it worked