Wordpress Accounts

I was just wondering if anyone has tried to create some sort of an integration or bridge between TrinityCore and wordpress for user authentication. I have seen that someone did create a module for Wordpress, but it looks like it was to only to perform GM commands and such. I would like to have users register on my Wordpress site, and be able to use those same login credentials to access the TrinityCore server. I have some Ideas on how this could be accomplished, but was just wondering if anyone has ever tried or if there’s something currently available that I’ve been unable to find. The only way that I can see this working is if you were to create custom registration, login, password reset pages in wordpress, and then have those custom pages register the accounts. Any Ideas would be appreciated! Thanks!

There was something similar here some time ago, one guy did integration with another external login system, i think he used ldap?

I think it was Mr. Smite that did a bridge between Invision Powerboard and Trinitycore, but I think that got lost when the forums were upgraded. I believe it was using soap. I’m still working on this, and if I come up with something that is working, I will make sure to post it here.

I think it was Mr. Smite that did a bridge between Invision Powerboard and Trinitycore, but I think that got lost when the forums were upgraded. I believe it was using soap. I’m still working on this, and if I come up with something that is working, I will make sure to post it here.

edit: actually I found that it was Zze here

Which is awesome, but it would be nice to integrate it with something free like wordpress