WowPacketParser Error

Greeting.

I’ve got some errors when I use WowPacketParser.exe to export sql files, it happened since https://github.com/TrinityCore/WowPacketParser/commit/1aea02a789d163a6d48af41f477a832a6f52ccf6:

[1/1 风暴峡湾02.pkt] System.InvalidCastException
[1/1 风暴峡湾02.pkt] 指定的转换无效。

WowPacketParser.Store.Objects.Ext.GetValue[T,TK](Dictionary`2 dict, T updateField) 位置 G:\wow\Tools\WowPacketParser\WowPacketParser\Store\Objects\Unit.cs:行号 241
WowPacketParser.Store.Objects.Unit.LoadValuesFromUpdateFields() 位置 G:\wow\Tools\WowPacketParser\WowPacketParser\Store\Objects\Unit.cs:行号 144
WowPacketParser.SQL.Builder.DumpSQL(String prefix, String fileName, String header) 位置 G:\wow\Tools\WowPacketParser\WowPacketParser\SQL\Builder.cs:行号 88
WowPacketParser.Loading.SniffFile.WriteSQLs() 位置 G:\wow\Tools\WowPacketParser\WowPacketParser\Loading\SniffFile.cs:行号 519
WowPacketParser.Loading.SniffFile.ProcessFileImpl() 位置 G:\wow\Tools\WowPacketParser\WowPacketParser\Loading\SniffFile.cs:行号 272
WowPacketParser.Loading.SniffFile.ProcessFile() 位置 G:\wow\Tools\WowPacketParser\WowPacketParser\Loading\SniffFile.cs:行号 85

And I try to compile it with vs2015 and vs2017, but the error look the same.

Somebody help me, please.

If i am right not using Latin characters on sniff file name and maybe that’s why is crashing with this.

— Canned message start — This thread does not belong in this section in its current form, and should be reposted in the tracker. Please read this thread to make your future help requests more effective. Read This too Search on tracker before posting any bug report. — Canned message end —