[Patch] Telenpc3, PvPranks, Passive Anticheat For Trinitycore ( 2018-01-08 274dede 3.5a ) ONLY)

^^ How to import patches: git apply filename.patch

If you have problems importing from HG your patches, I’m providing patches now on Git format.

AH-Bot is back /emoticons/default_biggrin.png Thank you very much.

Greetings

daddelkopp

While applying AHBot patches, it tries to look for /dev/null path and it complains… It clicked OK when it says I should use the suggested path but and I tried to apply, it complains that it’s not the latest and spew couple of error messages…

Applying via other means gave me the patch format detection failed error…

I have windows so I used TortoiseGit…

Anyone managed to do the AHBot patch via TortoiseGit? Care to share the steps?

Thanks…

BC

I suggest you to use mysysgit, and then you just have to run a “git clone” to get trinitycore2 and git apply on those patches, you won’t have problems.

Hmmm… when installing TortoiseGit, it does ask for a path to Msysgit so I installed it but I still have issues.

I managed to clone, just patching is an issue…

Isn’t Msysgit acting like a Git server?

EDIT: Ok, I tried to apply the patch via Git Bash (I think that’s the Msysgit part you’re referring to?) and I got a bunch of failed to apply error message, so I think the AHBot patch needs to be reviewed… my revision is commit 8ab453b4659da09126c3

Works for me.

You’re using Linux? I’m using windows, I just want to match the setup and patching method to make sure I have the basics right…

Maybe issue with CR/LF?

What I did was,

• Copied the patch file 10877.ahbot.patch into the root of TC code

• Open Git Bash

• Type Git Apply 10877.ahbot.patch

That seems correct to me, so I don’t understand why it didn’t work…

EDIT: Tried to fix the CR/LF by opening it in wordpad and re-save it, didn’t work… >_<

Yes, i use linux, the patches are linux encoded. If you need to convert LF to CRLF download notepad++ and try again.

For Windows I use the Program SmartGit. SmartGit ask you during installation for CRLF conversion. I use the seeting for crosscompling, convert after pull and before send. And it works without problems.

greetings

daddelkopp

There is a problem with AC1. When a player use Mind Control, the server detect a speed hack :\

Can someone fix it ?

I think SmartGit is not free, I checked it out and the website implies that the software is for 30 day trial only. I managed to patch correctly this time. I had to remove TortoiseGit because it does something weird when cloning it the screw things up during patching. I then installed only Msysgit and use the Git Bash to clone and patch… it seems ok now…

Thank you dude work for me /emoticons/default_smile.png

dont work for me

http://b.imagehost.org/0025/ac1.png

i am using rev 10922

@dabyv - two things to check, first check that you actually have the patch file in that directory, Second check your spelling of the patch filename.

And for mind control ?

I have got those notice on cmake:

Warning: Source file “/home/wuwow/new/TrinityCore/src/server/game/AuctionHouse/AuctionHouseBot/AuctionHouseBot.cpp” is listed multiple times for target “game”.

But compile fine.

Greatz WuChEn

SmartGit is free for non commercial usage. You will be asked during installation. But Iam not satified with this tool. I will try something else /emoticons/default_smile.png

Thx for the Updates Aokromes

finaly im Back online again /emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif

name of patch is corect and patch is in same directory

i crate a git responsery there and install patch using git

but it only work with devnull patchs