AC2

Hey Belove. hows ya been? I have been testing this patch and so far it definitely stops fliers. Easy way to test, log in a GM, turn OFF gm’s turn ON fly and jump. slams you right down. with GM ON it lets you fly.

The one problem I have seen is with some vehicles. You mount the vehicle, and you get kicked right off. The check for GM on could be modified to also check for vehicles, but I havent had timne to test or modify. I will work on it, because I love this patch /emoticons/default_smile.png

I am just writing to mention this. I remember it being mentioned on the old tc site.

How to add these codes to trinity is it the same way as mangos if not tell me or some link

Please tell me how use this

AC2 is blocking people using the scarlet cannon for the dk quest as speed hack. can you fix this?

AC2 detect dupe cheat?

Most dupe cheats are taken care of in core code, if you know of one that is not prevented by the existing code, start an issue on the issue tracker with as much info as you can about how the dupe works, and one of the devs (probably leak) will try to fix the vulnerability.

so when any one use cheat or hack anti cheate 2 will take actions?

anticheat2 is only for speed/fly/teleport/walkonwater hacks etc.

it will teleport you back to the last known location before the hack occured.

flyhack and wallhack simply doesnt work,

speed and teleport will always port you back to the place you where, so making it useless to use that speed and or teleport hack.

for duping and that kind of wpe pro crap, it must be killed in the code of the core, and not with Ac2.

Are you sure it is from speedhack? It reacts like the ac2 thinks you are jumping too high (flying). its the same on almost every vehicle.

after the recent changes in the code is not compile

[CODE][ 14%] Building CXX object src/server/game/CMakeFiles/game.dir/Server/Protocol/Handlers/MovementHandler.cpp.o

/data/!WORK/FaceCore/src/server/game/Server/Protocol/Handlers/MovementHandler.cpp: In member function ‘void WorldSession::HandleMovementOpcodes(WorldPacket&)’:

/data/!WORK/FaceCore/src/server/game/Server/Protocol/Handlers/MovementHandler.cpp:431: error: ‘class Vehicle’ has no member named ‘Die’[/CODE]

Here’s a piece of the file - 431 line in the file is highlighted in red

[CODE] }

if (vehMover)

[color="#FF0000"]   vehMover->Die();

// Tell the player "Sure, you can fly!"

{[/CODE]

please help fix

PS

this commit kill

http://www.trinitycore.org/t/trinitycore/changeset/df97ce76258959a02e52fde2819d603234115b33

Do I understand correctly, it was excessive and should be easy to erase both lines?

Yes, maybe… but it doesn’t change too much… is needed an exception for vehicles.

why ac2 dosent update? there is ac2 in future?

dabyv the author AC2 is not known. support on an ongoing basis no one does.

so i have to give new ac2 from where?

[CODE]if (vehMover)

vehMover->Die();[/CODE]
you can remove those lines

Just get BeLove’s AC2: http://code.google.com/p/belove/source/list

Apply it manually and fix all errors. There’s not much that needs to be fixed, so it shouldn’t be a problem

i think ac2 should be separate

example in config

ac2_teleport = 1

ac2_waterwalk = 1

ac2_speedhack = 0 – need fixed

i Disable ac2 just for bug jump hack but i need teleport detect

What you think about idea ?

sorry for my bad english

replace vehMover->Die() with vehMover->Uninstall()

Attached AC2 for 11582 (5264a4dd28df).

Added a few config options to enable/disable specific checks (enable/disable AC on vehicles, AntiGravity, Multi/Airjump, Teleport, Speedhack, Flyhack, Mountain/Climbhack, Waterwalk, Teleport to Plane & Mistimings) and updated the whole thing to compile with rev 11582.

Didn’t test it, just made sure it compiles.

I’m using AC2 in another repo and it works fine…

AC2-r11582.diff

thanks

can give us in .patch format?