Dbc, Maps, mmaps, Vmaps problems

never heard of SAMBA, I guess? share the wow folder, and run the extractors in Linux using the shared folder…

???

the vmaps, someone could possibly upload, but, not dbc and maps… it would be better if you were more clear about the errors, and fixed the problem and extracted them yourself, like everyone else.

ok up the building and the vmaps and give me the link please

i am having same issue with the vmap4extractor after processing map 724 i get following

extracting gameobject models…extracting worldwmobandfinal.stage.wmo no such file or directory couldn’t open rootwmo!!!

then it close but no vmap folder is created and i have tried this 3 times any help would be appreciated thnk you.

You must run the vmap4assembler

think i have solved my problem the makevmaps_simple.bat was missing and i have created and building again.

Yes this solve the problem – if you are missing makevmaps_simple.bat see wiki for information on how to create it.

makevmaps and assembler is bug i snot function in 3 wows :S please the link of vmaps and buildings

@Zerocool_x Why do you need the buildings folder?

Because he is a moron who doesn’t know wtf he’s doing.

Please put the source on C:/Source (or something, but the folder needs to be in root hard disk) and make new folder called “Build” (for example) on same place, like this:

C:/Source

C:/Build

Now try to “Configure” in cmake program, it will run all things without error, now mark “DTOOLS” for generating these tools, click on configure again, and then click on generate.

** Repeat configure if you have any table of config param in RED

Now follow the instructions what you can see in trinity core wiki, you now should build map tools without any error /emoticons/default_wink.png

P.D. U only need dbc, map and vmap folders.

ATTENTION Without vmap folder your server cant have 100% experience of playing wow, without vmaps npcs and “monsters” run under the floor and dead corpses will go down and you will lost the drops (in some cases)

(Sorry if my english is bad or u cant understand me… and i dont use google translator… lol)

@paradox sorry i confused i only need de vmaps please could you give me this please /emoticons/default_smile.png

@DjYXA

you can speak me in spanish this is my first languaje /emoticons/default_wink.png

hello people. i’ve just compiled server on debian, but i have no client on server to extract vmaps…

vmaps from windows doesn’t works…

Using DataDir /home/pro/trinity/server/

WORLD: VMap support included. LineOfSight:1, getHeight:1, indoorCheck:1 PetLOS:1

WORLD: VMap data directory is: /home/pro/trinity/server/vmaps

VMap file '/home/pro/trinity/server/vmaps/000.vmtree' is missing or points to wrong version of vmap file. R

edo vmaps with latest version of vmap_assembler.exe.

Correct *.map files not found in path '/home/pro/trinity/server/maps' or *.vmtree/*.vmtile files in '/home/

pro/trinity/server/vmaps'. Please place *.map/*.vmtree/*.vmtile files in appropriate directories or correct

the DataDir value in the worldserver.conf file.

got this error…

can someone share vmaps files for linux please?

3.3.5a client version

thanks

vmaps tool is updated.

you need to rextract the vmaps with the v4 tools.

Once done it works fine.

why does my build bin only have vmaps3 and not vmaps4 I updated it to the latest version of the client let me rephrase this if i go throught the cmake stuff again will this reset my database?I dont wanna lose my stuff lol

— Canned message start —

I would love to be able to just say: “Look in upper right hand corner of the forum, there is a button labeled SEARCH, please use it”, but I don’t think that will be enough therefore I present to you:

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/4528/searchbuttonfordummieslsq1.jpg

Please read it cover to cover, and don’t bother posting again until you do!

— Canned message end —

can someone share that v4 tools for windows(compiled)? i have no visual studio installed.

and no wow client on linux server to extract it /emoticons/default_sad.png

thanks for replay anyway

— Canned message start —

I would love to be able to just say: “Look in upper right hand corner of the forum, there is a button labeled SEARCH, please use it”, but I don’t think that will be enough therefore I present to you:

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/4528/searchbuttonfordummieslsq1.jpg

Please read it cover to cover, and don’t bother posting again until you do!

— Canned message end —

because our genius moderator did a mistake and closed my topic, doesnt answers my message, think i can reopen it.

i need help here and not teach how to use search! i’ve already searched whole forum.

original post:

[FONT=helvetica]hello people. i’ve just compiled server on debian, but i have no client on server to extract vmaps…[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica]vmaps from windows doesn’t works…[/FONT]

Using DataDir /home/pro/trinity/server/

WORLD: VMap support included. LineOfSight:1, getHeight:1, indoorCheck:1 PetLOS:1

WORLD: VMap data directory is: /home/pro/trinity/server/vmaps

VMap file ‘/home/pro/trinity/server/vmaps/000.vmtree’ is missing or points to wrong version of vmap file. R

edo vmaps with latest version of vmap_assembler.exe.

Correct *.map files not found in path ‘/home/pro/trinity/server/maps’ or .vmtree/.vmtile files in '/home/

pro/trinity/server/vmaps’. Please place .map/.vmtree/*.vmtile files in appropriate directories or correct

the DataDir value in the worldserver.conf file.

[FONT=helvetica]got this error…[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica]can someone share vmaps files for linux please?[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica]3.3.5a client version[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica]thanks [/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica]old thread link: [/FONT]http://www.trinitycore.org/f/topic/5620-vmaps-debian-335a/